Controlling people

So I am on the bus and decided to do a little dark work. I picked a target and decided that I would makr him itch his head intensly. I closed my eyes and began making an energy ball with my palms as I imagined the man having a very itchy head. This was done in first person view. I created all of the sensations of itching on the scalp as well as feeling as though I was him. At the same time i harnessed this energy into the ball. Once i did this for about 3 minutes, i blew the ball in his direction.

About 2 minutes later he was vigorously itching his head like crazy!

I know… who gives a shit. But its those small Victories that make my fucking day!

20 Likes

The Force is strong with you, @serpens_album.

Congratulations!

4 Likes

How did you learn to do that?

1 Like

You’ve made my head itch…

6 Likes

I made it up in on the bus. I typically never follow spell workings by the book. Best thing is to grab the good information then mesh them all together.

6 Likes

Send me a PM, please.

2 Likes

It reminds me of Aleister Crowley demonstrating his powers by copying a man’s walk and then after a few steps pretending to stumble - the target stumbled.

7 Likes

I was doing exactly what the man was doing in front of me. Then began to itch myself astrally

1 Like

Bad when your astrals itch and you can’t scratch them in public.

3 Likes

This helped out so much today​:joy::love_you_gesture:t6:

2 Likes

Interesting. I used to do these sort of stuff but I never really manipulated energy directly. What I was doing was to simply focus and to move my body and theirs, in my mind like if it was really happening. Using your case for example, I would have just imagined myself scratching him.
The most relaxed I am, the better the results.

That’s interesting you materialized your intent through a ball of energy. I will try it some days.

3 Likes

that reminded me of a story I heard about aliester Crowley, He was walking with a person(cant remember who) and aliester showed the guy example of what he can do(I think) he suddenly fell onto his knees then a man walking in front of them fell to his knees.

2 Likes

Being a dark magician does not imply that you must do evil or even cause trivial harm to prove your magical capabilities.The simplest way to understand this concept is to imagine that someone else is about to do to you what you did (or plan to do) to someone else. If the guy was being an asshole or offended you in some other way, then what you did may have been fully justified, but you don’t make that case. You just used magick on an unsuspecting muggle, apparently without cause to do so. Each time you do such a thing, a record of this is added to your Akasic history, and quite often, should there be other magick users in your area (in this case, on the bus), you may draw their interest or possibly even get them upset with you. In your particular case, this did not happen (as far as I can tell) and was I to have been there, I probably would have just laughed. But what seems to happen after one has tasted the success of such magick and one gets away with something of this sort, one might be inclined to do something similar or something of even greater magnitude (either to just to see how far you can push it or in all too many cases, as a result of becoming addicted to such tests of one’s capabilities). The more powerful your work, the more likely that it will attract the attention of other wizards. Having attracted such attention, it is most likely that that will not be concerned with trivial attempts but eventually, you will reach a point where you either hurt someone or you have done something that publically displays magick to an extent that it can not be overlooked. That is when someone will most likely retaliate against you or they will summon an emissary to punish you.
But hopefully, it will never come to that. You might want to send you previous victim some goodwill or a magickal gift to help balance the scales.
All Magickal workers draw the attention of greater magickal workers (corporeal or not). The vast majority of the time, this is of no consequence. But when you do something particularly good or particularly evil, the eyes of the greater ones may become set upon you for many different reasons. Just an FYI.

… I don’t think he did anything really :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also why did you use the word muggle :no_mouth: