Controlling Free Will

I’ve only learned of two ways, one being the implanting thoughts to make them believe it’s their own choice and one that involved precognition and viewing the multiple possibilities and using manifestation to manifest whichever possibility you’re aiming for to be the more likely flow.

1 Like

Well first way is something I could use on my target, are you talking about getting into their dreams?

Nah but I know the dream method is another but I never used dreams for that

1 Like

Then what is the method you used?. And how to do it?. I would like to know :slight_smile:

I said my methods lol but my methods mentioned require first working on precognition or telepathy.

how to go about this @anon48079295 ?

Look into psychic persuasion

2 Likes

I used psychic persuasion before,just visually I was in a bus at one point,I saw this girl
In my mind I said smile at me an to my surprise she did I didnt have any doubts because it was an immediate response,I didn’t how I did it but it felt like I was gaining energy from the person and using at them idk.

Instead of magick consider Scopolamine: Is This Mind-Control Drug the “Most Dangerous” in the World? | The Science Explorer

Scopalamine…

Only other idea i have is getting ur hands on some form of psychotronic technology…victims of such live under complete control of it.

1 Like

This is pharmaceutical… I don’t think it’s the same thing

Drugs, electronic devices are options…Only other thing I have heard works is breaking one’s free will through torture for mind control…Trauma based mind control i think its caused…