Contingency

Hey. Right now im in the period of my life when im mopping the last remaining crap from the past. Im writting my degree, will win the magickal war soon and create more oportunities for myself. Well i have encountered a huge problem or better said the former problem that was just a neusance became an existential threat. The biggest problem i have right now is severe lack of privacy. I have no privacy in home and surroundings and it started to effect my magick, meaning i cant evem practice because of groups of people trespassing on my designated area. Its really pissing me off and its effecting me negatively. Is there a spell to drive people away and get more privacy out there? If so can you please share it with me, becaus ei cant even do regular rituals, like evocations anymore. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Your bedroom isn’t an option? I am not aware of any such spell.

Like i said. i have no privacy. i dont have a room to myself.

Banish them.

1 Like

How? care to explain? i ve never done anything like this before.

How long have you been practicing?

one year. had amazing results, gained a lot of knowledge, but never tried anything like that. i was looking for privacy spells and such and honestly i dont know how to banish people from the area.

2 Likes

Like you would a spirit.

2 Likes

Really? wow im glad i met you i dint know it was so easy :slight_smile: so i just do a banishing and direct it towards random people invading my area and thats it? nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, unless it’s a specific person, then you use their name or image.

2 Likes

Great! thank you man. :smiley: im gonna do it right now :smiley: contact me for a reading anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a bit of advice. You can gather energy and perform spells all in your head in a mental space. Pretend to be napping or closing your eyes a bit while you ‘listen’ to music on headphones and tune them out and build the temple and space in your mind and pull all the energy and actions into there for your workings. It has worked quite well for me in the past and is very useful to have that skill even if you have a more permanent physical temple because you never know when you might need to do something on the move away from your space.

8 Likes

Thanks for posting that. Great advice and I think I will use it because I do have problems with lighting candles, using incense etc. where I am.

1 Like

Also might want to look into direct energy manipulation and eastern styles of magick that you can hide with hand gestures (that can look a lot like you are bored and fidgeting) and yoga you suddenly desired to take up to stay healthy all the while giving off those vibes that make normal people remember they wanted to go see a movie or something far away.

4 Likes

You can start going for walks and find a secluded spot. You can do it in the shower which is good because the water cleanses and grounds you. You can do it like I do when everyone else is sleeping. You can do a working to get a new place to live or living situation. And you can do a working to give you calm/peace aboit the whole thing so you can see options. Right now you can only focus on the barriers. It will be past and a memory soon. Until then do what you can and know it will be ok.

These spirits can do miraculous unexpected things. I had to live in a place where the women shared rooms. Some with their children. I was in my own room when we first arrived. When they moved me into another room i was afraid i would have to share with another woman and her children but nope. They moved everyone in the house and moved me and my daughter into our OWN room once again and for the duration of our stay there I did not have to share a room. Every time they considered putting someone in with us, i pushed my intent out there and it was stopped. This was for about 9 months. It was a DV shelter. And I was up nightly communing with the spirits. So a roomate was out of the question. It can happen for you too. Just stay strong. Or focus that negativity toward your intent. But don’t wallow in it. Like attracts like.

2 Likes

Maybe try invisibility my dude. I’ve also heard of using spiritual sentries to prevent interruptions.

1 Like

So far so good. Invaders are gone and people that pass by my house do it rather quickly for some reason :slight_smile: area is secure for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. I took tha advice @nikki gave me and created my temple in my mind. I did an evocation of azazel mentaly and asked him some questions. During i heared a whisper in unknown language with my actual ears. I opened my eyes and nothing was there. Any ideas?

1 Like

Azazel was probably speaking demonic to ya

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you. Although it was a little bit creepy.