Contacting the HGA

Are there any other methods to contacting your HGA besides the 6 month operation?

I simply don’t have the time to seclude myself for 6 months being I have a job and a child.

1 Like

I forget now qhich text it was specifically, but the Order of the Voltec released an operation for contacting your higher self as a dark shadow in a voltec portal (scrying mirror)…

Check this topic: HGA Evocation

It’s an extremely simple method: vibrate IAO and lose yourself in it. This invokes the HGA.

IAO is the formula of Tiphareth. It’s also the name of YHVH in Greek.

You could also invoke Baphomet before chanting IAO. Baphomet is Tiphareth.

If you choose to invoke Baphomet to make it easier, do NOT invoke the shitty egregore created by the church of Satan. Do not use the inverted pentagram sigil. Baphomet is a star. It is the Sun of Tiphareth.

2 Likes

Is IAO the chant or does it stand for godname ike YHVH?

Like I said, IAO is vibrated. It is the formula of Tiphareth, where the HGA resides. Vibrating IAO invokes the HGA and it is also how the Greeks name YHVH.

... or in the past they made things more complicated (A), and secondly in the past they exaggerated things (B)--- take a part out of context, you have something, but it is different. hard to tell...

So modern mental masturbators who refuse to A) take upon themselves the arduous work of the past then claim that B) the alleged results of such hard work are fairy tales, because they can’t achieve these using their ‘modern methods’, a state of affairs which they then use to justify their step A0. No, it’s not ‘hard to tell’. You follow the book, and you tell.

There is the isssue of what contact means, and what Conversation and Communion means. Some modern thought is pretend you are and you do

And so there is no issue except for the one made of it by the inept. Conversation means just that. Not as a sudden thought, not ‘in the mind’s eye’, not a ‘still small voice’, or any other form of possible mental masturbation, but a truly audible voice speaking to one words quite independent of ones own thoughts.

Nobody who has achieved anything less than precisely that has any business commenting on ‘alternative’ of ‘shortcut’ ways to achieve the results of the Abramelin operation.

1 Like

Try this number to contact you HGA 212-479-7990.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:2300”]Are there any other methods to contacting your HGA besides the 6 month operation?

I simply don’t have the time to seclude myself for 6 months being I have a job and a child.[/quote]

sometimes a simple glass of water and candle light go a long way

@Elision,what symbol should I use to invoke Baphomet?