Contacting Solomon

Hello everyone. Tonight im moving forward with my broekn angels journal and contacting Solomon. The reason I wish to do this is to aquire any knowledge that he may have had on the topic and also on the topic of angel magick himself. My question is if anyone has any advice for contacting him. I plan on making a sigil for him through my own. But beyond that im not sure what color of candle or incense. I will most likely use black or white candles and frankincense or sandlewood for the incense. Any help would be great. I shall be doing biblomancy tonight to communicate.

1 Like

Very interesting. I plan on contacting Belial for a big problem i am currently going through. Being that Solomon was one of high esteem with the Hebrew God in the bible, I would recommend utilizing this in your working to contact him. Such as using the hebrew God’s energy to call Solomon fourth.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I will begin the ritual shortly.

All the best of luck! Something else I thought of is look into the spirit that actually did cause the fall of Solomon i believe it can be found in the testament of Solomon but I believe it was a female spirit. Here’s a video that talks about her. If you can figure out how to work with her she may be helpful being that she caused his fall when no other spirit could. Solomon's Downfall [Testament of Solomon] (Angels & Demons Explained) - YouTube

1 Like

This is the first time hearing about a spirit that caused the downfall of Solomon.

1 Like

I randomly came across it one day in a youtube clicking storm. I thought may be worth looking into if one wanted to contact Solomon

1 Like

This is what came of my contact. Pretty interesting stuff. Incase you or whoever sees this wants to contact solomon.

3 Likes