Contacted by Dantalion?

I’ve previously worked with Beleth and King Paimon, and gotten great results, but not really experienced anything out of the ordinary. However last night I decided to work with Duke Sallos for the first time. I made a pact with him, upon agreeing to something I was over come with a fainting sensation more intense than I ever had before and my ears popped too. Shortly after this I went to sleep (I was awoken by my request from Duke Sallos so immediate results) and in my dreams a man appeared before me saying that he was Dantalion and he would like to work with me. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me, I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and if Duke Sallos and Dantalion usually work together?

1 Like

Go with your intuition, there’s definitely nothing wrong with working with them both , I did a multi layered spell with both along with 5 more demons !

1 Like

Dantalion contacted me in my dreams and when I was walking down the road confirming he wanted to work with me. He helped me greatly in my family legal matters

1 Like

Yeh I had dantalion tell me to work with sallos I think they go well together.

1 Like

I still haven’t worked with Sallos but i read that they do work well together, and Dantalion is just amazing, he’s really sweet and helpful, from my experience it’s amazing having him by your side, in my opinion if you feel like he wants to work with you go for it!

1 Like