Contact from Mammon (Introduction)

Hello all. I am new to this forum, so I’d like to say thank you for taking the time to read my query.

I am in the belief that there have been several attempts from Mammon to contact me and offer aid in my life. To preface, I have always felt like I was meant for something on a world-impacting scale, but I always get in my own way. I have tried to attain financial success but make decisions that leave me the “good guy”, but lacking in ability to support myself. I’ve been through several rough patches, picked myself back up, and started over again only to crash repeatedly.

I’ve felt a presence in my life attempting to make contact for the past two years. Only recently has it identified itself as a being named Mammon. Upon researching this name, I found there is a being that answers to it.

It is offering me a chance to shape me in to someone who will attain all I desire. It says if I were to accept this help I would need total discipline and a steel will. My life will be thrown in to chaos and disarray to wash away what has kept me in place.

My concern is; does anyone know of Mammon causing the passing of anyone close to them? I don’t want to accept this if it will cause harm to anyone I care about.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @Tyrionde It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction, so please answer the questions.

I did not realize I had skipped rules. I apologise.

I am 35 years old from Dublin Ireland. I wouldn’t say I have experience in magic of any sorts, but I do regularly communicate with human spirits.

I’ve from time to time encountered inhuman spirits but it’s always just in passing. More frequently than not it’s the formerly living who want their story told.

Thank you for elucidating more. I have edited your title to show that you have followed the rule.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

It is right.

It doesn’t sound all too bad to me if you have been there several times already:

For real, welcome. Its nice to see people with ambition.
Hope you will find what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum :blush: