Constructing more unusual specific curses

My intent is specific to the following: Cursing someone to become an animal, even if just big adjustments to appearance and internal nature. Then with a secondary effect of influencing next reincarnation by having that person continuously reincarnate into that kind of beasts womb.

Personal reasoning behind this is irrelevant other than it would be extremely fitting for the target and would be their worst fears combined with loss of agency and control. Combined with the fact the target detests fat people and fears weight gain themselves.

One example might be a curse to transform the target into a pig or enhance piggishness, or likewise a large blubbery cumbersome creature like a hippo.

Any ideas on where and how to start? Whether through spirit possession or invoking a demon?

3 Likes

@Dremora - Its impossible
@Aki - No,its neccesary

1 Like

You can make it in roleplay :rofl:
Ist best not to derail the thread.

2 Likes

If you bother with study of the etheric body and how physical form manifests (dna blueprint) then you would know what is possible. Hell merely making someone resemble an animal wpuld do the job too. Pay attention to the extreme oddities in human appearance and you will notice the potential of genetic atavisms. Tails, hair, horns etc.

I am asking for ideas and assistance on how to approach this, not people with narrow minds who limit themselves and what they can do with magick.

2 Likes

Dammnnnn :joy::joy:
I am not some newbie, i dont have narrow mind but i have brain and logical thinking and mostly i have big knowledge about magic from my 5 years of experience as full time mage. You are talking here about genetics etc so maybe biologist, dnaist can help you with that but not magic …

1 Like

My focus for over a decade has been this topic, a decade of magick and shamanism. My experiences prove counter to what you are saying. All I am saying is you aren’t helping with the topic, if you don’t believe then move along. If you are right then let me figure it out for myself.

1 Like

Yes,its better to summon our moderator @Lady_Eva and remove all posts but first.
No more need for derailment.

2 Likes

I know many people who are already pigs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too, my friend :joy: if we talk about attitude thing :joy:

1 Like

He’s not asking to literally turn someone into an animal, moreso personality and gradual physical change to resemble an archetype. Like making the person have personality issues that cause them to act in a way that would resemble ‘a pig’ while also causing them to gain weight.

That is completely possible, just not necessarily simple. I mean, it is simple, but saying ‘he is fat’ is less effective than ‘his metabolism will slow down and he will become obese’.

3 Likes

That is possible thats true, clearly i didnt understood it properly :woman_shrugging:t2: I understood it like he wants to change physical apperience because he mentioned dna, and also i understood it like he wants to change incarnation of soul because he mentioned etheric bodies…If he ment what you wrote there than it is true and possible if not than it is not. I just wrote my opinion. :woman_shrugging:t2: but it gives him no right to call you narrow minded because you dont agree… End i will get some wine :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Polite reminder to please keep this on-topic, I removed 3 posts that didn’t add anything much. Cheers. :+1:

2 Likes