Conspiracy Theorists are Sometimes Right

Hey!

Some conspiracy theorists have been saying that Venus is one of Lady Gaga’s latest incarnations, as seen in her music video for the song ‘Applause’ (the long curly honey blonde wig)…

Well, Lady Gaga just admitted she’s Venus (wearing the same wig)!

studio time! the live birth of Venus !! - Lady Gaga
[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151957849529574&set=a.89179709573.79898.10376464573&type=1&theater[/url]
Link

Edited: “incarnations” instead of “incarnation”

By saying “she’s Venus”, I meant “Venus is one of her most recent incarnations”. Saying “she’s Venus” is just a more dramatic way of saying it.

Well she’s obviously trying to emulate Venus aesthetically (as depicted in Botticelli’s Birth of Venus painting with the wig and clam shells, as her album is called ARTPOP), but so what? What does any of this have to do with the purpose of this forum?

PyreOD, I just thought the topic might be of interest. Sometimes it good to have some fun and discuss something lighter (but still related to spirituality).

Sukujin… In English, saying: “Lady Gaga is one of Venus’s latest incarnations.”, would actually mean that Gaga is the Goddess and Venus is an incarnation.

I said: “Some conspiracy theorists have been saying that Venus is one of Lady Gaga’s latest incarnations.” Mary Magdelene, for instance, was one of Lady Gaga’s incarnations or portrayals (in the ‘Judas’ music video).

In English, the word “incarnation” also means “portrayal”. I hope I’ve cleared up the confusion.

[quote=“Sukujin”]But Venus is eternal, Gaga is not. Saying “she’s Venus” is arse about. Your whole OP is implying that Gaga is the Goddess and Venus is an incarnation, Gaga is nothing while Venus is all. Its like saying that Jesus is one of my incarnations, or that Thor is one of my incarnations. You are confusing (me?) with the backwards way of stating it.

One is an eternal Goddess who does not reincarnate, one is a mortal woman who does. Which is which?[/quote]

Actually it is technically possible for a god to incarnate as a human, the deal being, gods are beings who have their samsaric and atman selves fused together where as most humans don’t and therefore as you said are feeting beings. However an atman tends to have very many samsaric selves most of which most likely aren’t even aware of each other. So it is possible for a human and a god to share the same atman, or in what is probably much rarer it could be possible for a god to incarnate as a human directly as we know it is possible for humans to become gods.

Now as for if lady gaga actually is Venus, imo that’s probably a complete load, but my point is its not an impossibility.

I think she is probably going for some full invocation or full posession for some album writing (if she does…) or tour, many artist do magick, why don’t get into full possesion once in a while.

also, there are lots of people saying they are jesus christ, and while some of them do are in some clinical instalation, some are making 12 figures flying around the globe as the new christ

I remember a tale of a mad man in greece that was yelling that he was Zeus… he was killed by a lighting

I do think is possible that a god/goddess or supreme inteligence may take a human form.

yet there is another connotaion for incarnation and that is to embrace a form, not necesarily the esoteric understanding of the word, but like when someone is in a play is normal to use the word with such meaning of portraying a character.

Here it is! The ‘ARTPOP’ album cover! Botticelli’s Venus is seen in the background.

“May we CHANNEL the GODDESS Herself!”, “'VENUS!”

Lady Gaga Venus G.A.Y London

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:1781”]Hey!

Some conspiracy theorists have been saying that Venus is one of Lady Gaga’s latest incarnations…[/quote]

The problem I have with their shit is that they act like “outing” a celebrity as an occultist/magician etc is this big whoop, but surely people from all walks of life are doing this kind of thing and it’s not surprising some musicians are into it, the same as some car mechanics, some IT experts, and so on?

I’m pleased she’s making this higher profile so that people who are a bit confused can find it and maybe feel it’s more okay from her “endorsement” or whatever, but that’s about it.

Then Kesha must be the latest incarnation of Lilith.

I think they both are too ugly to be either one… Gaga looks like she needs to eat, and Kesha… well she’s just a mess. I mean I can admire their attempts, but really… yuck!

Lady Gaga just bared it ALL at G-A-Y nightclub in London as GODDESS VENUS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510

Or an incarnation of the spirit of crystal meth…

Don’t mind me, I have been drinking.

Don’t mind me, I have been drinking.[/quote]

I was laughing at this one for 3 straight minutes HAHAHAHA!!!

Ke$ha’s admitted in several interviews to having had a sexual experience with an entity in a haunted house and wrote a song about it called ‘Supernatural’. Ke$ha says she plays a cult leader in ‘Die Young’.

Christians on Ke$ha… In this “exposé”, you’ll see Ke$ha drink her own urine, (fake?) blood and sing lots of things that have Christians go MAAAAAAAAD!!! lol HAIL KE$HA!!!

Kesha: The Satanic Cult Leader

Wow… I mean, I ain’t even see this video, and I can tell it is dumb. I would say that just because it’s anti-Christian doesn’t really make it revolutionary or spiritually valid. And in terms of urine, many people drink their own urine as a medicinal activity, so between that and blood, I wouldn’t be surprised if she most certainly was drinking urine.

Don’t mind me, I have been drinking.[/quote]

LOL! However, I can’t help but appreciate the fact she’s out there corrupting and degrading the moral fiber of our youth! Hey, natural de-selection in action is never a bad thing.