Considering making a perchase: comparing the books

I want to ask what the difference is between ‘mastering divination’ and ‘Questing after visions’ (and please don’t tell me the price)

the price is no real concern to me. I looked over a review about the book ‘Q.A.V.’ and it got great reviews and people mentioned the practices and exercises to open the third eye.

I’m not questioning the quality of either book/program. just want to know what the difference is.

is there anything in one that there is no in the other, is their more information/exercises to consider.

Thank you

The Mastering Divination course is about just that, mastering divination. It teaches about the theta/gamma sync, and tarot and scrying. While Questing After Visions does talk about scrying, it does not focus on it exclusively. The book talks about the different types of visions, and what to look for. It also talks about many diverse methods of entering the sync, whether through meditation or music. There is also an exercise for opening the chakras. The Mastering Divination course does not talk about the chakras at all, nor does it mention the ‘third eye.’

see this is the way people should reply. this has to be the -best- answer I’ve gotten on any forum. I asked a question about the two, you knew what I was interested in and told me what did what.

so many people act like your speaking another language and response like they have no idea what you said. thank you!

getting back on topic, what about the ‘become a living god’ e book, it mentions gaining clairvoyance and well as other things and people who review say it is summeires of EA’s older works.

which do you recommend for what I’m working on?

QaV is more of a ‘story’ format, with the occasional exercise within it’s pages.

It isn’t really a practical Divination coursework in my opinion. It’s more of E.A.'s personal pathworking & story of how he attained enlightenment.

If you are just looking for the meat of the thing, without the appetizers, do the Divination program.

I’ve been doing the Divination program for the past year, and the results are spectacular. If it’s Clairvoyance and Omniscience you’re after, do the video course for the exact detailed ‘how-to’ exercises that will make you attain your goal, and supplement it with QaV to get some more ideas on personal pathworking, should you need it.

I really don’t see QaV as a pathworking exercise grimoire, but more of a storyboard of the middle-path.

If you are trying to learn the tree or the chakras, the divination course really doesn’t focus on those, as DK said, so you may have to go elsewhere, it’s more of just focusing your mind to gather information from any point in the Universe.

[quote=“telgega, post:3, topic:3535”]getting back on topic, what about the ‘become a living god’ e book, it mentions gaining clairvoyance and well as other things and people who review say it is summeires of EA’s older works.

which do you recommend for what I’m working on?[/quote]

The BALG E-Book is a good intro for someone to get an overview of what EA has to offer from his other works.

Personally I’d recommend the Video Course as that will guide you step by step, yielding lot’s of personal experience.

The BALG e-book is mostly just a copy and paste from EA’s other works. It’s fine if you haven’t read anything else he has written, and as NariusV said, it is a good intro, but if you have read his other stuff, there is very little in it that is new.

I second Narius’s recommendation of the video course. And I would skip the BALG e-book and instead purchase the e-book of Works of Darkness or Evoking Eternity.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:6, topic:3535”]The BALG e-book is mostly just a copy and paste from EA’s other works. It’s fine if you haven’t read anything else he has written, and as NariusV said, it is a good intro, but if you have read his other stuff, there is very little in it that is new.

I second Narius’s recommendation of the video course. And I would skip the BALG e-book and instead purchase the e-book of Works of Darkness or Evoking Eternity.[/quote]

any good practices and exercise can be found inside?

Yes, there’s loads of good stuff in Works Of Darkness, plenty of exercises and ideas.

I’d recommend Works of Darkness first, work through the entore book as one step builds upon the other and it has an evocation method at the end. If that method isn’t for you try the one from Evoking Eternity.

Yes, there’s loads of good stuff in Works Of Darkness, plenty of exercises and ideas.[/quote]

was actually asking that question about BALG ebook