Consequences of Intranquil Spell when you die

I tried researching this more in depth but to no avail, so I’m curious about this. Some people say that if performing the intranquil spell, you release that spirit or spirits when the job is done and you take their place when you die, others say that this theory relates to the time and beliefs this spell was first put into action long ago and that it’s not true. So what are your two cents about it?

Also, I know it’s been asked before, but any success or interesting stories with this spell?

I have tried this spell without success. However, It was on a very intractable target that I have only had minor successes on anyway, and I don’t have other comparisons so I don’t want to say it’s the spells fault, it’s more like me and the target. I’m also not good at spells that require a lot of emotion myself. I have a hard time mustering up enough fucks. :smiley:

When you consider why the Intranquil Spirit is like that, it doesn’t really make sense that you’d take her place. If you’re as upset as she is you could become one yourself I guess, in addition.

If performing this work gave her peace and she was a normal ghost she could move on, but I don’t think that’s what she is, she’s more like an egregoric personification of the pain and sorry of betrayed love.
If that’s right, then sadly she’s not going anywhere any time soon.

2 Likes

My concern is that I’ll damn myself in the afterlife, which is most definitely don’t want

I can’t really help there as I don’t believe in “damnation”. I think that’s a fake concept created by the church to control people and there’s just no such thing.

I see an afterlife where you have two options: you forget who you are again and reincarnate again, or you remember who you are and get the choice whether to reincarnate on Earth/another planet or stay in spirit.

If you work on building your energy body and practice building this to gain what some call enlightenment and raise your kundalini etc, then you’re on a path to having the strength to retain your memories and have the skills to use them, otherwise you’ll be memory wiped and reincarnate. The “life review” were you get guilt tripped into reincarnating is also fake and an abuse of the energetic concepts that karma is based on. You have the skills or you don’t.

1 Like

Yea, not really damnation, but you get the idea. I don’t want to become a restless intranquil spirit myself after I die if I perform this kind of doing, which most people, experienced or not seem to suggest will happen, at least from the very limited reading material I found regarding this topic

I think you might know… if you are restless and Intranquil now, and you die now, there’s no reason you would stop being Intranquil just because you lost your physical body. You might continue to hanker after this person that made you feel this way and linger after death instead of completing the death process and moving on with your spiritual life.

So to avoid this, you’re best off fixing your issue that makes you want to perform this working in the first place, so that you are no longer burdened by this energy.

For some, a good dollop of revenge by doing tis spell actually does that. The end goal in any case is to heal from this hurt.

1 Like

No nothing will happen becse you pay is prays,water ,light candles,after that she move on.you move on

And what do you do with the water and the bread after the ritual? You throw them, or what?

1 Like

Leave the offerings where they are, just take some dirt from the graveyard.

and leave the place without looking back.

I’ve had success with this spell in the past, but wouldn’t do it again. I already outlined my story a few times here in the forum, and there are a few threads discussing this spell, so you can probably do a forum search to get more stories about it.

So it goes like this. Go to the cemetery, do the ritual, leave the glass of water, bread and candle there after finishing, then only come back when the wish was fulfilled and leave another glass of water, bread and lit candle?
Also, does it necessarily need to be done at night? Where I live, all the cemeteries close at 6pm and it’s kinda illegal to jump fences and I’d prefer to avoid it if I can. The effects won’t be the same or will be diminished if not performed at night and during the day instead?

1 Like

Thank you so much. People in here rock!

1 Like