Consecration that will make you a pro at meditation

Hi guys came across this vid of sadhguru. He said there is a consecration he done. The way its done any newbie can become a pro mediator. Any idea what he done or how its done? Is their anything similar with evocation?

Please go to 7:35 in the video

“Science of consecration”? :thinking:

However he’s using that term, it’s not how it’s usually used in western occultism.

I don’t think it’s possible to do people’s inner work for them. Ascended beings can help others ascend, but Sadguru is not that, and sitting in a temple isn’t going to do it for you either. You can have that help, you can also sit in a copper merkaba, all sorts of energy tools can help, but you must do the work yourself.

Basically I don’t follow sadguru at all, I think he’s misleading and diingenusous, he’s not telling you anything you can’t read in books by the original teachers like Patanjali. He’s just piggybacking on that and stating the obvious… follow the money.

2 Likes

As within so without, what makes you think an external energy cannot effect a person’s inner energy ?

@Mulberry has more knowledge and experience than mine, but I dont agree with him/her.

Her :slight_smile:

I’m a qi healer, I can change people’s energy, but there’s a big difference between changing energy and completely transforming them as if they just did decades of work in a day.

And this article is not even claiming that, it’s claiming meditating in a certain temple does it. I’m saying, the people themselves do it. Tools can help, and the temple may be a tool, but there’s no silver bullet and no magick pill, you have to do your work yourself.

1 Like

I think sadhguru is talking about just a technology, title is wrong. Participants are just sit there and become meditative. There is not word of “pro” in video.

And it could be great, you dont need to deal with internal garbage, you just become meditative like falling sleep.

I used to listen to him at work sometimes and agree, and stopped because he wasn’t really saying anything new. I really dropped him once his quasi-legal business practices came to light and his inability to handle legitimate criticism about them. People can say that it’s the message and not the messenger, but there are other, better reputed messengers around.

2 Likes

I am not fan of sadhguru. I just want to say, he is just trying to create a commune and business things are for income of commune. In one of the his video, talks about he was dealing with business and dropped after the enlightenment.

I like some of his opinions, because he embrace occult things also. He dont want to be seem just “mystic”, as Osho did.

Hes not talking about technology. Hes talking about consecration.

A person that never meditated was somehow able to meditate for hours. Thats most difficult to do.

I am talking about magical technology. Magic as a way of developing meditation skills, similar to our daily technological devices