Consciousness expansion physical godhood

Consciousness expansion

Modified on 8-18-2010 This info came from Sk8 Boy. Conscious expansion is the act of transcending your consciousness upwards in dimensions, and place your perception to think more of the surrounding place. Moving your consciousness from the third dimension, to the fourth, and then fifth, etc. In conscious expansion, when you try to tell your 3rd eye to help with the conscious expansion process, by thinking it will and thinking to your third eye to do so, to then attempt the energy of chakra technique will make the conscious expansion work better. To do the technique, think and feel your chakra energy and focus your mind on the idea that your compressing all of your chakras energy into your third eye. This makes it happen. Then allow your 3rd eye to help you expand your conscious mind upward as you relax yourself. The images will come when they do and understanding will come as well. So when done right, you will be wiser and understand what you need to. As you 3rd eye receives the energy of the chakras, you perceive more of the other dimensions. If curious what conscious expansion does for you, it will move your consciousness upwards in dimensions, as it moves your assemblage point up, where your assemblage point is the conscious collection area of your aura, that can control your thinking processes and it is connected to all your mind and body. Thus you can imagine things by a statement in alpha mode, so you program energy by the words you state to visualize the result as the end result. This isby thinking or visualizing with the ideal you think then visualize, so that is not imagining where the words bring to mind the image that you think to imagine. So you see after you state something the imagination is where you think it is somewhere you can see it. So think if you were aware, then you become more spiritually aware and enlightened with everything you think. This is directed to the point of helping with everything you can help with, literally everything possible. As, you find sympathy tempers your reaction. You become wiser, stronger with exception etc, with thought and eventual contact that eventually makes by energy where you become a god by activity. However it takes so long to become a god. That is why consciousness expansion happens over time, and not usually instantly.

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/conscious_expi.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/conscious_expi.htm[/url]

[quote=“maxout, post:1, topic:7024”]Consciousness expansion

Modified on 8-18-2010 This info came from Sk8 Boy. Conscious expansion is the act of transcending your consciousness upwards in dimensions, and place your perception to think more of the surrounding place. Moving your consciousness from the third dimension, to the fourth, and then fifth, etc. In conscious expansion, when you try to tell your 3rd eye to help with the conscious expansion process, by thinking it will and thinking to your third eye to do so, to then attempt the energy of chakra technique will make the conscious expansion work better. To do the technique, think and feel your chakra energy and focus your mind on the idea that your compressing all of your chakras energy into your third eye. This makes it happen. Then allow your 3rd eye to help you expand your conscious mind upward as you relax yourself. The images will come when they do and understanding will come as well. So when done right, you will be wiser and understand what you need to. As you 3rd eye receives the energy of the chakras, you perceive more of the other dimensions. If curious what conscious expansion does for you, it will move your consciousness upwards in dimensions, as it moves your assemblage point up, where your assemblage point is the conscious collection area of your aura, that can control your thinking processes and it is connected to all your mind and body. Thus you can imagine things by a statement in alpha mode, so you program energy by the words you state to visualize the result as the end result. This isby thinking or visualizing with the ideal you think then visualize, so that is not imagining where the words bring to mind the image that you think to imagine. So you see after you state something the imagination is where you think it is somewhere you can see it. So think if you were aware, then you become more spiritually aware and enlightened with everything you think. This is directed to the point of helping with everything you can help with, literally everything possible. As, you find sympathy tempers your reaction. You become wiser, stronger with exception etc, with thought and eventual contact that eventually makes by energy where you become a god by activity. However it takes so long to become a god. That is why consciousness expansion happens over time, and not usually instantly.

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/conscious_expi.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/conscious_expi.htm[/url][/quote]

Everyone should try it before soul travel

Omnifocus

Omnifocus is the application of the mind and usage of understanding to enhance the mind and produce omnipotency. This is induced by thoughts and telling the subconscious to make the mind be in Omnifocus. The act of doing this is to meditate while listening to music, stating out loud ‘Omnifocus’. Then, you gain the necessary focus and understanding. This understanding comes from intuition, which is the soul. The meditation can be avoided, if you use self-hypnosis. Then, mention the word, ‘Omnifocus’ to yourself. And, you gain it allot faster. Hypnosis is described here at My magical magick blog: Self-hypnosis meditation and Hypnotism. Also, you can trance to get into a self-hypnotic state. This is thinking one thing, omnifocus, and breathing in and out till your mind slips into a self-hypnotic state or trance. Omnifocus works by making energy pass along the frontal lobes of the brain. And, natural genius and understanding comes to yourself. As though you were omnipotent. If enough energy starts happening and passes along the frontal lobes, then true omnipotency occurs.

God types

Some gods: A God is a being form from us so a god can create life, yes as you can create life they can also exist such as an energy being formed like a child that is an energetic child. So they are mostly you as a god form, so I think if a God form then the spiritual you is what you recognize. If you become a god can you create your own personal universe that you can walk into and make your home or create with a universe of people to live in. This uses ideal from the point your personal god or higher self is there if a point is made, there is some ideal use that is uses made in a point. So this is where I see things that are useful or otherwise is there in use.Yes the universe that’s your own is already there, where you create yourself as though a god. The universe where there are people allow this to ideal or this method wouldn’t work.This uses your self or others as though a point that is spiritual. So I think he or she is omnipotent omniscient by now, an omnipresent that is a useful person and can use those powers in human form. For some they gain ability from observing you by their brain picking up with the ability to create. This uses your thoughts as the subconscious picks up with your need, that forms the energy to create as you desire now. This is shaping as you think then the subconscious does what you think to create. This is where your aware of your surroundings as omniscient to the area you focus to see or know. This includes knowing another planet, so this is such a cool point known as the crab nebula almost all animal planet.So a god can time things or time travel with some travelling I think, otherwise though to become pure energy they travel even through time. If you can see I am here I travelled through time, then I didn’t disappear so then this is possible to become a human form. As though back to then or now as the human form. If you think then you are some time you thought to be or seem as though someone or somewhere else. This is time travel for you as if travelling through a time capsule, so you can see that goes somewhere that is programmed by your thinking to go.So I guess they can have a normal relationship with a woman or man. Children would be the same as any couple unless you don’t need any. Then your body changes to your own will to not allow them to be birthed by you. So if someone becomes a god can be returned to the physical world or have to die in the physical world to become a god. So a god once grown up is you that you recognize by the feel that is there.They as we can return anytime as they actually never left unless they think they did. this all depends on the alpha mode where you think calmly then sit up then your in alpha or sit back then your not in alpha that is if you think you aren’t then you aren’t. This is where you can create any result that you think or state as some end result, otherwise I believe if you think to awaken as you say I will awaken from alpha. This is used by the count of 5 or three then count backward from the count out with 5 or 3. Due note there is no imagination in alpha mode due to the pinneal gland or glandular change with the body. So if you think then by music or just sitting up your in alpha mode. I believe they aren’t killed unless they want to die or if they think they aren’t with alpha mode. So they don’t have to die nor do you. I have done it so lovely a feel that exists from this. This is where you can get minimal results without activating the 3rd eye or maximal results by activating the eye, this uses the pinneal gland to make this work. This is using the third eye to work or control the crown to be open as you think to create with the point, as you use the crown chakra through the pinneal psychic gland to create as you think. Weight loss is easy with this, think your in alpha then think to lose weight as you are active or exercise then the weight comes off you. So is no cigarette or booze need. Where you think no booze you suddenly feel like you don’t need the booze or alcohol. Otherwise think no cigarette need then the need for cigarettes disappears as you drink water. That is the power of alpha mode to your thought about use.Primal god: A primal god is the god level approach to think then you can create. Otherwise a God is some level you think then you create so your use is including animal spirits or magic effects. Is a god immortal and unkillable? Can a god time travel for become pure energy back with the human form by now you know, I think you can get that result where a god can also get that result. Yes they are immortal as immortality is immorality, otherwise no then if anytime mortal form they can be killed if the form allows for it. Thus they can get killed or area feel to create or not by ideal with life. Otherwise they can’t be killed. So yes or no most definitely.Energy uses I use spirituality to talk to my primal god I made, this is where some can think that is belief based off your own experiences. There’s spiritual faith or religion that the other tries to show or allowed is your own belief. Where spiritual faith like I have said is based off your own belief where so religion is based off others belief. One this either works or doesn’t work, where you create what you thought or imagined. Otherwise you get other results. Things like what you can create. Think what you want then need or work then something will occur. You could make someone fall in love with you with your magic powers. So yes or no is yes you can but they don’t always accept you after the charm wears off. No then is where they can work with you yet that is all. I think then I will work with others so things work as I wish. The charm is not everlasting. They get used to what you do. Then finding something not correct, they would work with you till a point is reached then not be there. So my faith is called omni columity, it forbades nothing except that which I won’t like. Seeing there is no actual bad result with this. That could happen if imagined and believing in it, although only if you need the activity to be that way. This doesn’t actually count as magic though. So magic has no distance. Interesting really to make someone fall in love with me as though guiding, where in order to get this done this takes some participation with you listing what you would like as a mate to the exact detail that exists the point you meet them. Then you work with what you own or not.Almost exact detail that is there helps. Seeing this helps then think done. This helps though as when you need a mate then think to add in the description though, not to lose faith with you. See to put the positive or negative forth as a pulse or make suggestions then build off with the compliments as he or she allows you things or ideal situations. See to add not to treat you like a scumbag or aware is the thought he or she has. I am secure minded can think to create or work, thinking to work by genious or ideal then think to create as you are aware. This I think is what I do for major events or I think I am doing or not doing, this is basically as you need where you are capable to handle things. So I think I will stop then rest as you can support then promote your own ideal. Things go along as well as you think they do. I am weeing near you or fairy by feel, that accepts rejection as though natural with allowance thats allowed by thought. So I think thats not here. That is not here or now will fix things as you think what you want. So if you think the point then I can create by activity. So not all were positive results unless with encouragement, so this is usage of compliments with positive remarks so this depended on the personality or ideal expressed. Just remember those that don’t want to won’t fall in love. Thats the natural feel or nature of spiritual magics. Their way is think then you are aware. Your way is think to work then your awareness is there. So as I feel if aware then your able or willing so I think this will do.What can i do to make a woman on social network fall in love with me? Think the point then state the ideal as though coaxing by positive comments, you would express to create the feel that exists the association. Thats how I would do the magic. Think to resolve any issue though to save yourself trouble. This helps any aspect or your aspect you list that is what you think. That means you are unable to be effected by people or things until you want to be effected. But we are all gods already so sometimes we just don’t realize it. Thus as we expand or shrink and evolve, we reclaim our divinity then that is the point some ideal device such as computer, interface or ideal situation is the point that occurs.Unkillable is forever killable if you think to be killed till you think not to be killed. So I think this is there not here that I should be worried about. So seeya well as there could be other problems or situations you know. This is usually as though there not here. So think or your aware to be well. I see this was to go then decided not to go where someone else decided to work with things, then took a few things then I decided to not go as I planned. Thats the end of things that I see.

Some information

The inner universe

The inner universe starts with an exploration of your inner world, which can be expanded upon by expanding the consciousness. Think yourself to your inner world to inner peace. Expand the consciousness using any technique you want, including this technique My magical magick blog: Consciousness expansion, to be beyond the world to other worlds, and then those worlds are yours to explore. Those worlds are real to you as you are on them. The more worlds you are on, the more strain that is on your mind and the more your physically distracted. The longer you live, the stronger you are in ability. Most others don’t see the person’s inner world. Unless the person can show them through clairaudience. Clairaudience is the ability of the mind to make people see what you see mentally and speak to others mentally. You gain ability to manipulate those worlds, by usage of the world when you work with them enough. When you control them, you worked with them enough to understand them, unless you have a good ability and then you gain that control early on. Control is able say anything and it manifests. Manifestation is the act of creating something with thoughts and nothingness. Nothingness is the source energy, the source energy is where everything came from. The more you think about what you want, the more it can manifest in the real world. You can add onto them, by viewing movies, or moves that cause remembrance. This can be any moving picture or anime that you watch. The world thats physical is around your body, the mental world is the inner world controlled by the subconscious and is in the soul, which is anywhere you want it to be. The mental world allows for instant travel, by mere thought or fantasy. This even allows time travel. Magic can cause the events in the real world that is around your body. The mind and subconscious causes events in the mental world.How you tap into the power of your inner universe for anything you want to do energy wise, think to create then the inner universe is what creates the effect by the subconscious creating what you think or want that you can sometimes state. This causes you to think. So you think what if to draw anime & movies to add to your inner universe and what power you gain, this is from watching animes and movies to add to your inner universe. See you don’t, you can draw upon them as you think about seeing the anime. Then you are able to use their ability that you know about in the anime, first in your inner universe then physically sometimes. For usually somehow the ability manifests as a self-experience that your aware of the way the uses are by now. Otherwise you make use of the ideal you see then the energy from there is here to work or use, as you think to draw the energy you can create like the character or however. So if you want to then you can, as long as the energy is there. See to do or draw is with creative ideal. Nothing more.

Is this all copy-pasted from that site?

Seems interesting, but why did you share it - did it work for you or something, or are you about to try and want feedback? What’s the story behind it? :slight_smile:

Is this all copy-pasted from that site?

Seems interesting, but why did you share it - did it work for you or something, or are you about to try and want feedback? What’s the story behind it? :)[/quote] I am looking for feedback but I was using it personally I don’t know what happens when you soul travel to the source put my astral body seems different I feel more powerful the more I soul travel but I want people to try this technique also subliminal mp3s and tapes add to the energy as well as movies I know the person who created this technique so I would like people who have advanced more in this course to try it and give me feedback :slight_smile:

When you Soul Travel to the source you basically become bodiless, information and more akin to an Awareness. This is essentially the realm of Daath.

I haven’t traveled to the source yet

This has to do with consciousness expansion all the and people who have done it

Specifically with the inner world
[url=http://psionicsinstitute.org/classes/astral-and-planar-projection/the-inner-world/]http://psionicsinstitute.org/classes/astral-and-planar-projection/the-inner-world/[/url]