Connections and Relationships with Spirits

I asked some advice from others on how to make an evocation successful and I received advice to make connections with a certain entity, in my case it’s for Lilith. But, making a connection means also creating a relationship, am I right? If that’s the case, I’m curious if it’s the same to human relationships like being friends, acquaintances or etc. or it is purely businesslike. Please don’t hesitate to correct me, if I’m wrong at all.

Also for those who are currently working with Lilith, can you share what is your relationship or connection with her? If its possible to share it here, I would be grateful!

2 Likes

I tried to connect with Lilith in the past, and it seemed good at first, but … prepare to have your world rocked.

From my notebook, from notes from a book by Thomas Karlsson (Qlippothic, Qabalah and Goetic Magic),
This is the abode, the first sphere, the first degree, of intiation. Working with the sphere of Lilith I believe is associated with Naamah, the daughter of Lilith and Samael. Gate to the unknown.
Second degree or sphere, Gamaliel, operated by Lilith - Witchcraft, astral magick, mysteries of the dark moon, dark dreams.
To have your world rocked, is because on the qlippothic path, its like military bootcamp – your life and mind are broken down to be reassembled.

4 Likes

Yes I read about the qliphoth and Lilith is like the gatekeeper or the way. It’s said that it’s dangerous, but I think I will pace myself if I were to go down that path.

2 Likes

Yep. The advice from Karlssons book on Lilith is to find the areas that most people dont or wont notice, and there is the potential gateway. If you find such a spot in a daily walk, start chanting her mantra. If you dont know the mantra (not the enn but a mantra), I can find it from my Journal notes in 2017-2018 before I moved to Virginia, thats when I was doing evocations.

1 Like

I have some mantra recorded in my notebooks although im quite confused. What’s the difference between a mantra and enn?

1 Like

I just realized that I have enns instead of mantras, if those two were different then I would be thankful to know the mantra.

An enn is a way to summon a spirit, while a mantrum is used to induce an internal trance, sometimes paired with a gesture of the fingers or hands called a mudra.
Will try to find the mantra for you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I thought that enns and mantras are the same, again, thank you for sharing these information :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I cannot find the mantra. I know for a fact however, that Karlssons book is a must have if youre trying to work with the Qlippoth.

I can create a mantra myself, right? I saw the book and i’m not yet finished reading it.

1 Like

You could (though it may be less effective unless you have seen that mantrum, or you could use the enn and concentrate on your intent and being open to seeing and hearing visions and a voice.

I could try and see if it’s viable.

1 Like

I have heard, but i love what Rose Crowley said in her series, both tree of death and tree of life are dangerous, something to think about, her series is a must watch.

2 Likes

Welcome @james_juergensen1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

The call mantra for the sphere of “Lilith” (domain of Naamah) is:

"Marag ama Lilith rimog samalo Naamah"

Sigil of Lilith sphere (the black earth)

tumblr_inline_nrj3mnSLv31sotm55_400

(These are in the book by Thomas Karlsson qabalah, qliphoth and goetic magic)

3 Likes

Yeah both are indeed dangerous, I still don’t know if I should go in this path though. All I wanted is to work with Lilith and not go down all the way. But if somehow that I get down that hole, I guess It’s fine too

1 Like

Wow! This helps a lot, thank you too

2 Likes

I did a qlipothic working, I recommend it. Lilith is strong and working within her realm and with her is going to be a stronger connection. I just don’t believe in half assed approaches especially when it comes to Lilith :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to continue this path then

2 Likes