Connecting with spirits through their Astrologic Signs

So I just realized no matter what I did I ALWAYS felt a connection to King Paimon and I just discovered his “sign” according to Paimon – Demon King of the Day – Demon Encyclopedia is that he’s a gemini… I’m also a gemini has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Also in the Shem ha-Mephorash is says so aswell

2 Likes

The one that I have the strongest connection to isn’t associated with my zodiac sign, however is associated with the two elements that I have an affinity for.

If astrology is an indication of what spirits one might be drawn to and work well with, then wouldn’t it stand to reason that whatever sign is said to be your good match is what you should be looking for with Daemons?

@levilevi anything to say on the matter of astrological Daemon match making? Your celestial knowledge is quite extensive and I’d love to hear your thoughts.

3 Likes

That approach makes sense. I’ve always thought one would operate better with entities who fall under the same zodiac as themself. But yeah, matching one’s sign with the entity’s compatible sign would work, in theory.

I’m not so sure about the info on that website. It lists Belial as an Aquarius although pretty much everyone has him pegged as a Capricorn.

2 Likes

you may be right im not good at investigating… to lazy usually XD

but heres what i found transated from the Shem ha-Mephorash

Schemhamforash

One needs to do further research and look at where the constellations actually are located - one may find that Aquarius is actually Capricorn based upon dates and degree in the sky.

Hence the great Belial may have more of that sign than of another.

1 Like

In that case disregard what I said earlier.

He’s the one I feel closest to and that’s my sign :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

That`s interesting. I have a similar experience with King Paimon, I am also a Gemini. I never knew until this post you made. I never thought King Paimon would be an air element, it never felt like that to me.

2 Likes

He feels like a warm breeze to me. If that makes sense.