Connecting with my ancestors

Ok, I am looking for a way to connect with ancestors that i have never met. Trying to create a relationship with ancestors further back than the ones whom have been alive while i have. If anybodys got any info i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Neph,

1 Like

I do! I’ll send you some info here shortly when I get a moment to write it all out.

1 Like

Simply put though, it is the same way as connecting with the ones you knew. Most of my ancestors I never met while they were alive…but I still have a relationship with them .

1 Like

You’re my superhero for the day!!!

1 Like

I just started with necromancy, not necessarily ancestors, but still disincarnated spirits. I work with Duchess Bune of the Goetia. I asked for communication to be opened, and then waited for signs, symbols, and mental messages. It didn’t occur during ritual, but after, and continues for days. You can keep a permanent connection too, if you wish.
It’s all new to me, talking with formerly alive humans. Demons, and Angels, no problem, lol. The humans…it was freaky to me. Go figure.

2 Likes

Do you recommend any books for me to start with?

Specifically for necromancy, no, I haven’t looked into books on that subject alone.
My contact with Duchess Bune was in Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Necromancy is listed as something Bune teaches. I went with that. It is a book about the Goetic spirits, no their individual areas of expertise and how to do ritual with them.
That book is my favourite. Easy to do rituals, and I have consistently gotten results. A must have, on my opinion.