Connecting with King Lucifer

One thing I like to do is a form of divination if you could call it that, in which I play a song on YouTube then let the algorithms pull up songs that the spirits can use to speak to you through the lyrics. I call it technomancy.

For example after I played the above song the auto play function on YouTube brought me to this song next.

This was Lucifer saying that “This is the sound of my soul” as in music and the divination method of technomancy being “the sound of his soul” speaking through random lyrics and even titles and album names.
This is a very fun and emotionally effective divination method, if you could call it that.
4 Likes

Have u ever considered the idea That Lucifer Is A Female Angel?♀THIS DIETY OR ANGEL IS ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH, "THE MORNING AND EVENING STAR":comet: OR "THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR":comet:, REFERS TO THE PLANET VENUS♀, AND VENUS IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GODDESS♀…
LUCIFER IS NOT A “HE”.:open_book::books:
Just A Thought… If U are Really INTERESTED in “Who” Lucifer(Lucy) REALLY IS.:blush::gem:

2 Likes

Lucifer is neither male, nor female. Any spirit is beyond gender. Cultural, societal etc. differences (and structures) may have determined the “typical” appearance or associations for a spirit, but ask him/her, and he/she will tell you that they are neither a he, nor a she as we define gender. However, a spirit will prefer to appear in a certain way, which may depend on the practitioner. There is no wrong or right appearance or gender for a spirit, it’s all-encompassing consciousness with a multitude of aspects.

5 Likes

Interesting. That makes sense. I have had times where I thought of a song and it was the next one to play and it felt like it had meaning, so I can see how that would work! Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t consider Lucifer to be an Angel at all. I believe that association to have been brought on by Christianity.

I work with Lucifer strictly as a pre Christian Roman deity, who was handed down to us as MALE not FEMALE.

Also, as I don’t know how the Ancient Romans worshipped Lucifer, I work with Him the way he presents himself to me. Whenever I work with Lucifer, the energy that comes is DISTINCTLY masculine in nature.

Each of the planets have different associations, not one. Take the moon for example. The moon is GENERALLY associated with female entities…but there are also a few male associations. Namely Allah of Islam, Tehuti of Kemet (Egypt), Aah of Kemet, as well as others. Same with Venus…although Venus is associated with female deities generally, it can also be associated with male entities.

As for what @Lux_Tenebris said, this is both true and untrue. It is true in the sense that no, as we define “male” and “female”, spirits indeed do not have gender. However, everything in the universe is made up of energy and there are masculine and feminine energies. When we speak of a spirit being male or female we are speaking of the energy that they carry. Some spirits have a mixture of masculine and feminine energies and can manifest either way…but there are some that only carry one energy and manifest that way.

Ogun, which is a God of War, technology etc in my primary tradition is DECIDEDLY masculine in his energy and does not manifest as female EVER. Obatala, on the other hand is an example of a deity that carries both energies…although typically manifesting as male, can also manifest as female.

Many spirits also have lived physical lives at one point or another, so often the “he” or “she” designation comes from how they manifested.

But truly, spirits do not have penis or vagina to designate “gender” like we do (I don’t think, lol) but they do have masculine and feminine energy.

We must be careful to not carry over human trends (such as the modern trend of “no labels”, or the trend of “veganism”) to the spirits. It is not true, in my view, that everything we know about spirits is what is created, imagined and handed down by people. The information that is handed down is first given from the spirits themselves.

Just my views on it.

3 Likes

This one is very beautiful!

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m gonna have to watch this at another time lol. I’m interested in what your benefits are with this one. Lol

1 Like

I love these two!

That’s awesome that this second one was the song to play!

That’s real communication. Lol

1 Like

I am not spealing in Physical terms. Energies ARE Either Masculine Or Feminine. This Is A Fact. Read: On The Original Of The World. And U will find The True identity of The Snake In The Garden. THE SNAKE REPRESENTS WISDOM. LILITH WAS NOT MALE OR FEMALE. BUT BOTH, IN GENDER IF U READ BELIEVE ANY OF THE OLD WRITINGS THAT HAVE BEEN UNEARTHED… “A Hermaphrodite”.
Many texts, which can be found in the Gnostic Bible. :thinking:It is just Rather interesting to live on A Planet that REFUSES to Say “She”, or To refer to Angelic beings as “Feminine” instead of Masculine. Even The Archangel Gabrielle Has Been Proven to be A FEMININE Entity.
The Gods and All the Many Hosts Are, Was And Always will Be Considered Masculine, in A PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM. The old writings(written by men who were angry that they came from a Woman’s Vagina, And have said so, in their writings) Have ALWAYS considered the Archangels to be masculine in Origin. If Lucifer IS TRULY Considered To Be ASEXUAL, WHY IS THE PRONOUN, “HE” USED IN EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE, UNLESS THE ARTICLE IS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT LUCIFER, IS WAS AND ALWAYS HAS PERTAINED TO A FEMININE ENERGY? WHY IS THE GOD OF WESTERN SOCIETY ALWAYS REFERED TO AS A “HE”? YOUR ENTIRE ARTICLE ONLY MENTIONS “HE”. FOR THE SAME REASON.:roll_eyes:
“THE HOLY TRINITY” IS Feminine,(MAIDEN, MOTHER, CRONE) Not Masculine. SORRY DEAR.:ok_hand:
:heart: I have attached the First page of an article called: THE GODDESS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS. They Actually Got It Right!!! And is The Reason There Is “The Goddess Fortune’a” Standing At The New York Harbor​:statue_of_liberty:. “The Bright And Morning Star”.:star2::wink:
The full article can be found on the webpage: www.thenazareneway.com Screenshot_20190821-072416|281x500

20190821_215606|534x394

1 Like

Ummm… I don’t quite know how to respond to you because I think you are trying to make a point instead of hearing what I’m saying…

I have no problem with the divine feminine… in fact one of my patron deities is feminine and she is there for me always and I have a great love and respect for her…

As I said, I do NOT hold to any Christian ideas. I do not accept the Bible or Judeo Christian beliefs as ultimate truth or even something I should consider in my practice.

As I stated, I do not consider the Christian, patriarchal mindset when I am dealing with Lucifer.

I do not refer to Lucifer by masculine pronouns because of any of the reasons you listed. I refer to Lucifer by masculine pronouns because HISTORICALLY Lucifer is a masculine deity and PRIMARILY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, because that is how He manifests himself to me… masculine.

I don’t have any doubts that if Lucifer was a feminine energy…or wanted to reveal him/herself as feminine that this would happen. I have no investment either way…I merely want to build a relationship… masculine or feminine.

Your mentions of the garden, serpent etc… are completely irrelevant to me (though I respect your views) as, again…, I deal with Lucifer as a PRE Christian deity, NOT as a biblical character. Indeed the Bible and its resulting belief systems came into existence many MILLENNIA after Lucifer and the pre Christian religions were practiced and known. It is pointless to interpret Lucifer or any other entity from a Christian point of view when they predate it by thousands of years.

As for angels… I don’t work with them so I can’t speak on it. Although it only makes sense that there are angels with both masculine and feminine energies… both masculine and feminine pronouns as all the universe has a balance of both.

My primary tradition has many feminine divinities, therefore I use the pronoun she and deal with the divine feminine on a regular basis.

As for the divine trinity… this is a Christian corruption. If you do the research you will know that there are many “holy trinities” throughout the ancient world. Some were all male, some were all female, and others were a mixture of the two. In fact, in some of the gnostic texts, the Holy Spirit in the Christian trinity is actually described as the divine feminine.

Anyway, thank you for you thoughts. If you would like to continue the discussion, you can PM. I would like to not sidetrack my thread here away from the topic which is…me exploring and building a relationship with Lucifer as Lucifer reveals Himself to me…not based on book and internet research.

Thank you :pray:t5:

3 Likes

Today, as I was driving to work, I put on some music. Lucifer, immediately told me that he liked the song. A few songs later, another song and another. So now, I am building a Lucifer playlist. Lol.

I’m quite surprised by his music choice.

I plan to sit down eventually and listen deeper to the messages in these songs…to see what he is saying through them.

3 Likes

I think I just got to TGS for the first time. I was doing ritual t contact Lucifer and I used a tea light candle… which seemed to really work better.

After awhile I began to see that static that I think people talk about and we had a good talk.

When he was done talking, he left as a Phoenix. It was very interesting.

Now I know the method to get to TGS I guess!

Success!

3 Likes

So… a few nights ago, I had a dream that I couldn’t quite figure out.

I was in a place that looked like some kind of open air temple, and I saw a Latin phrase written out. As I saw the phrase I heard a voice say: “Live life to the fullest.” Then, Ricky Martin’s song Stop Time Tonight started playing.

When I woke up I couldn’t remember what the Latin phrase was that I saw written out. :man_facepalming:t5: I also couldn’t quite make the connection between the song and the rest of the dream.

Yesterday, however I figured it all out… at least a little bit.

Lucifer wants to unite with me on a deeper level… have experience through me… becoming a part of me…well at least activating that part of me that I’d already him.

The temple I think represented me and the “Live life to the fullest” is about him helping me to live life to the fullest, to be free if we are joined.

As a part of me, united with me, he will be able to see, feel, hear, etc… through me.

I think there is an element of possession…

I know that I am on the right track with all of this because when I think about Lucifer and am on the right track I feel an energy in my chest and I become sexually aroused… and that happened as I thought about it yesterday and even now as I write.

I think also, that he is wanting an altar set up for him… which I have to figure out because I have no space for another altar.

So yes… I think this is the meaning of the dream… feel free to share your thoughts!

3 Likes

My dearest, I have gone through the same process as you have with Lucifer. Maybe there will be some definite possession taking place. I was a little more demanding on what I must know.
Good luck on your journey :rose:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

Good luck to you as well!

It is an exciting journey for sure! I am enjoying the process just getting to know him. Lol

1 Like

Hey im trying to have a connection with lucifer today
What tools do i need? I live with my parents
is it okay if i draw the sigil with my blood? What kind of offerings did u use? I heard he/she likes sweets and alcohol also blood
And please let me know after the ritual is done what should i do with the offerings? Throw it away or i should eat it? Leave it on a tree or a cross road

1 Like

I will send you a pm shortly on all of that

First, you may have had a…different encounter. Two ways this went about. Either, it was Lucifer giving you a lesson on impulse control, as he had failed to control his when confronted with Adam. Or, a succubus or incubus manifested in his place and took advantage of you. Be careful, though you may have experience in the dark below, many things spring up from it that would surprise, scare, and very possibly cause you to beg the Lord for mercy.
P.S. a quick way to close a sigil is to use a counter spell, that’s what i call it anyways. sense the residual energy that keeps it open and nullify it, either by absorbing it or expelling it.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

I believe it was in fact the first option. There was no negative energy with it and he gave me the lesson I was to learn before leaving. Which makes a lot of sense!

I appreciate the caution as well. I am sure to take things slow and cleanse etc… so far no problems. But yes, I take it slow just in case… no need to get crazy! Lol

After reading this, an entity began speaking to me. I constantly heard “You’re going the wrong way” And since then i haven’t gotten anything. I believe it may be either Samael or Lucifer. I don’t know though. Any advice, it’s my first time with clairaudience.

1 Like