Connecting with Gods who have no sigils

I feel Kalis energy pulling me towards her lately but hindu gods don’t have sigils like demons do so besides an enn mantra how else should I connect with her???

with Kali I feel strong powerful and feminine saturine energy…

images

2 Likes

I have also been working with spirits who have ties with Saturn Kali is one along with Cronos

with Kali I feel a strong protective mother vibe and energy

1 Like

The traditional method of contacting the Hindu deities is through their mantras. Chanting one of her mantras daily while holding the intention of making contact would draw her to you.

On a side note, to save others some possible confusion, a mantra is not an enn. Enns are specific to demons and are in the demonic tongue. Mantras and demonic enns are used in a similar way, but the terms are not interchangeable.

3 Likes

Damn I was just watching a video exactly about this. @Dinmiatus sent it to me. I’ll hit you up with the link.

3 Likes

Saturn is dark energy and Azazel is a demon who connects with it along with Agiel and both Cronos and Kali are Saturn gods… just making a lot of connections with this dark force

3 Likes

there are no coincidences with magick

1 Like

yeah mantras for God’s enns for demons

1 Like

Yea in the video towards the end of like his introduction or explanation behind the symbolism of Kali people start asking how they can get in touch with her and he gives them tips. I skipped over that though because that wasnt the information I was looking for. But there ya go.

1 Like

You could also do a little research on the requirements and perform a puja for her, which is a ritual of devotion. I’m sure that will catch her interest if daily mantras aren’t your thing.

1 Like

In hinduism, ppl use yantras.

Here’s the kali yantra

Look up for yantras for hindu gods and goddesses.

2 Likes

kali-yantra-250x250

thanks

1 Like

yup I can feel strong feminine saturine energy from this

1 Like

Damn fine answer! In all honesty it’s anything that can evoke the thought of the force into your mind can invoke the force it’s self. So a statue of her a symbol that represents her, or an animal sacred to her that resembles her in attribute etc.
The more associations you bring to the table the better because you want to envelope your awareness of her while simultaneously remove distractions and replace them with more focal points for her.

This is why we decorate the ritual chamber with the right colors, incense, statues,symbols, images, sigils, music, etc because you are creating a complete experience that is solely dedicated to the task at hand of contacting the specific force.
The force is a representation of an aspect of both the universe and yourself and it will always be there, it’s only you that needs to change to perceive and interact with it.
The entire purpose of the ritual is for you and all the symbols and images are for you not the force, spirit, entity or whatever. None of this stuff is done to please the spirit etc it’s done to give you the proper anchors and focal points needed for the interaction to take place. It’s about getting you in the right state of mind for the work you will be doing.

7 Likes

For the Norse gods, I tend to use idols. Idols are an awesome way to make a connection with a spirit and anchored them into your life and temple. It’s not like binding, more like opening a gate. If you like to make your own ritual tools, making idols should be easy.

6 Likes

Very informative comment

There’s always spacebook.