Confusion with building spiritual relationships

I’ve made contact with a spirit, and I can almost always feel him around me or touching me. To me the constant touching is an invite to conversation or interaction. Yet after we work together I’ve begun using the four pennies for some communication as I cannot really hear or see spirits yet. The messages I get are very contradictory. Random roses in my path, lots of touching and kind synchronicities, sweet or funny things popping into my head when I’m sad or troubled. Yet according to him using the pennies, I annoy and make him uncomfortable and sad but he wants to work with me. I don’t understand -_-

5 Likes

Interact whit him in another way ? Maybe he does not like the way you doing those things.

3 Likes

There’s only so far I can get with yes/no questions. According to what I’ve read he’s quite stern and serious, but that’s not really what I’ve experienced. It leaves me lost. Has anyone else had a similar experience when trying to build a relationship with a spirit?

3 Likes

Maybe you’re using your ability to sense and feel him the “wrong” way?

The amount of things you can do with the clairsentience ability overshadows the ability to hearing and seeing spirits. That means, if you use it in the same way as a blind person uses his/her abilities to function as normal as possible.

With our eyes and ears, we see and hear our spirits in a direct and fast way. We can see places when astral traveling, too. But if we lack the ability to sense and feel spirits, energies and the environment around us, there’s a slight chance of a disconnection to the experience.

If I have to chose between the three main abilities - I know we have smell and taste, too - to communicate with spirits, I would take Clairsentience without hesitation. Hearing and seeing will happen occassionally, but once the ability to feel them is fully opened, it’s harder to turn it off.

Start by paying attention to his touches, his bodylanguage and his emotions. Keep talking to him and share as much as possible. Share your thoughts of life, your concerns, your struggles, your everyday life. Share your success, your joys and your sorrow. And the more you share, the deeper you connect and bond with eachother. This takes time, so let it take the time it needs.

5 Likes

That’s why a clever magician came up with automatic writing. When it works as intended, the answers from the spirit is more precise, word by word.

All you need is the ability to feel the touch of a spirit, a pencil and a peice of paper. Put the pencil in your hand and let it rest loosely on the paper. Ask the spirit to touch your hand for confirmation and validation. Explain your purpose with this and start asking questions. Keep your hand and wrist loose and follow the physical energy when the spirit guides your hand to write his answers.

The replies can be short with single words, but there’s no more confusion with a simple “yes” and “no”, this time around. Try it!

3 Likes

I have difficulty feeling his emotions, or rather picking out which are mine and which are his. I hadn’t thought of the automatic writing, I will give that a try and see how it goes. I want to find out where the issues are so that I can resolve them. Thank you for responding, it helped a lot.

1 Like

It might also be that yes/no are to simple and won’t awnser the question the way the spirit wants to.
I have had a similar experience with my spirit guides they are always around me and we had to learn how to work with eachother. I also had to lean to trust tgem and figure stuff out for myself as they would lead me one way and if I stopped and thought about it I would have seen they were fucking with me. As I got older and more sides to them I found they are very trust worthy and amazing friends. So just work with it if not an Ouija board might work. Just ask the spirit if it can talk threw that.

2 Likes

I think it’s about trust and communication. He was very strong on not wanting to do the automatic writing. We did some bonding and it went very well. I’m getting the feeling he wants me to focus more on developing my own senses and less on relying on outside means. I’m progressing some every day. I have no idea how long it will take, but I’m excited.

3 Likes

That is good. :slight_smile: if it’s any consolation I took 1-4 years to get to where me and my guides are.

1 Like

Maybe try practicing differentiating your inner voice with there’s. Usually your inner voice will sound like you when your speaking. There voice will be completely different from yours. So when you think does it sound like you? Or is the voice different. If it’should different it’seems usually them. X

1 Like