Confusion.... (Which spirit should I choose)

I am a little confused right now. I do not understand what is going on in certain things of love magic… I have been having a hard time with this particular form of magic (everything else I have little to no difficulty).

I worked with Sitri but he did stop working for me all of a sudden and I do not know why. Same could be said about Dantelion and Zepar as well.

I recently started working with Beleth, I even got a confirmation that he has accepted and agreed to work with me for my goal… Yet, I have heard here on this forum that Beleth does help with love and lust, Yet at the same time I have heard he does not. So which one is true… uggh.

What spirits are the best at helping when it comes to the matters of love? I have ruled out zepar, Lotir, sitri and Dantalion in terms of helping me out.

I WANT actual results and success that have led to relationships. Yes I know that I as a person have to make things work with someone, (I have working on this for some time) But I am strictly speaking of spirits. I am going to wait and see what Beleth will help me with. If he does not… then I might try Gremory, Asmodeus. Maybe even some of the archangels lol.

Sorry if this came off as a rant, I am just really frustrated at what has been going on with everything in my life right now.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3702”]I am a little confused right now. I do not understand what is going on in certain things of love magic… I have been having a hard time with this particular form of magic (everything else I have little to no difficulty).

I worked with Sitri but he did stop working for me all of a sudden and I do not know why. Same could be said about Dantelion and Zepar as well.

I recently started working with Beleth, I even got a confirmation that he has accepted and agreed to work with me for my goal… Yet, I have heard here on this forum that Beleth does help with love and lust, Yet at the same time I have heard he does not. So which one is true… uggh.

What spirits are the best at helping when it comes to the matters of love? I have ruled out zepar, Lotir, sitri and Dantalion in terms of helping me out.

I WANT actual results and success that have led to relationships. Yes I know that I as a person have to make things work with someone, (I have working on this for some time) But I am strictly speaking of spirits. I am going to wait and see what Beleth will help me with. If he does not… then I might try Gremory, Asmodeus. Maybe even some of the archangels lol.

Sorry if this came off as a rant, I am just really frustrated at what has been going on with everything in my life right now.[/quote]

Sorry to be the asshole armchair mage, but that is what I am. What exactly is not working out in the current or desired relationship?
Does the person even know you exist?
Do you have a hard time understanding the body language?
Does the person communicate with you at all?

Just saying that my relationships suck because or various mundane issues and fuckups. So starting fresh and not lookng to the past anymore, and trying to get my head straight so I dont fuck up at them any more.
Self limiting beliefs was touched on at a talk I attended this weekend, and boy did I have a few. Noone is necessarily better than you in some way. We are all unique and have our own talents.
What do you need to accomplish (exactly) through magic and why?

Just trying to help.

Fuego

[quote=“DouglasJamesCameronFuego, post:2, topic:3702”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3702”]I am a little confused right now. I do not understand what is going on in certain things of love magic… I have been having a hard time with this particular form of magic (everything else I have little to no difficulty).

Sorry if this came off as a rant, I am just really frustrated at what has been going on with everything in my life right now.[/quote]

Sorry to be the asshole armchair mage, but that is what I am. What exactly is not working out in the current or desired relationship?
Does the person even know you exist?
Do you have a hard time understanding the body language?
Does the person communicate with you at all?

Just saying that my relationships suck because or various mundane issues and fuckups. So starting fresh and not lookng to the past anymore, and trying to get my head straight so I dont fuck up at them any more.
Self limiting beliefs was touched on at a talk I attended this weekend, and boy did I have a few. Noone is necessarily better than you in some way. We are all unique and have our own talents.
What do you need to accomplish (exactly) through magic and why?

Just trying to help.

Fuego[/quote]
I am trying to get this girl to like me, I was using magick and it was getting me somewhere before, but then it just fell apart. I do not even know why. I got so many good readings saying things were going to go great and then in a split second… it just all fell apart… disappointing as hell.

I understand your problems, as they are what i’m usually stumbling on…

And to the people who say that “the spells will help you but you must do it yourself” ehm … if you have to become a master pickup artist after casting a spell, in which point did the spell work? is it really that you have to be both a master nlp/pickup/whateverfuckyouartist and a sorcerer to get results with women?

I Don’t think so, but what i think is there is probably something we should know that is making it hard/slow for these spells to work.

But i know you guys also just try to help… At least some of you. And yes its good to have many skills to know about human body language and shit like that - which is not always so simple… But what i personally wanna see is me and these other neophytes on this path of magics gaining - Huge - results so they can see and feel its real, its easier to continue from when you have had few wins first. But perhaps it might be us being too stressed about having those wins or thinking about them?

But if you want to see magic working, and have wanted it like your whole life - then how can you not think it…

So what everyone probably wants is to: see results outside of them, and feel the progresses and evolution inside them.

• By this is mean, i understand the frustrated ones.

I would suggest getting a divination down to discover obstacles in the work, or just straight outsasking why the spells are failing.

I would work a road opening spell for now to clear all blockages and obstacles standing in your way.

Yeah, my experiences of using lust magic has been mostly positive in terms of getting results, but I still feel that the time it takes to work for me is too goddamn long and that I have to do most of the work to seduce the fucking girl. Now love is a different issue; can’t get shit in that area of my life :frowning:

I just wish members like Poete who can have all the love/sex they want (or so they claim) would be a little more generous with sharing their knowledge on that issue instead of gloating in front of us sex-crazed, wild bulls. I swear, if not for my solid grounding I would be a mass, serial rapist.

It’s okay though, I will never give up in this area of magic. I urge you guys not to as well. Keep trying with different approaches and you might just be impressed.

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:3702”]I would suggest getting a divination down to discover obstacles in the work, or just straight outsasking why the spells are failing.

I would work a road opening spell for now to clear all blockages and obstacles standing in your way.[/quote]
I did a lot of divination with TWF. He came to the conclusion that I need to focus on “Healing and Transformation” first. So I have been mediating on the sigil of Zagan (I asked which spirit would be willing to help me, and his name came up) every night before I fall asleep.

Progress has been slow but I want to speed it up. Belial has given me a few tests that I have become stronger by, but I NEED more.

Is that it? YOU need to the transforming, supplemented by spiritual intervention!

I am a little confused. No thats not it.

I have been getting in great shape, focusing more on school. I also deleted my FB as well. I am learning and trying to cope with PTSD. I even wear ear plugs now just prevent any moments of PTSD (I am sensitive to sound). I don’t know what to do or where to focus on my transformation… It really was not clear on “What to transform into” it just said I need a fundamental change in my life.

Have you thought of asking?

I am a little confused. No thats not it.

I have been getting in great shape, focusing more on school. I also deleted my FB as well. I am learning and trying to cope with PTSD. I even wear ear plugs now just prevent any moments of PTSD (I am sensitive to sound). I don’t know what to do or where to focus on my transformation… It really was not clear on “What to transform into” it just said I need a fundamental change in my life.[/quote]

Do you think Belial will push the buttons on your PTSD
and test you on it?