Confusion about Yahweh

Read that post: Does Yahweh have Dissociative identity disorder?
And now i am really confused.

People that work with Yahweh, what is he actually like?
And isn’t YHWH the same as yahweh?
Not meant to be disrespectful to anyone.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

2 Likes

YHWH comes from the Hebrew, which doesn’t have vowels per se and uses marks to add vowels to letters, but the bible is written without those, hence only consonants. Yahweh is the English spelling.

Both mean “Lord”, is not actually a name but a title,so there are many Yahwehs in this sense. It’s name is Jehova as far as I know.

My only experience with this entity, and this is just my UPG an you should not rely on it but rather go get your own before you firm up your opinion, imo, is that it’s a hollow egregore with no interest or even personality, it was a war god created by humans to control other humans, and has no real presence and can’t help you. What it can do is give you a hook to do your own magick. Christian magick is very strong, and in my opinion that’s because thier belief in it working is strong, as it should be, because that’s how magick works.

4 Likes

We are talking about the christian god with the angels right?

Yahweh, or YHVH, was an entity that acted as a god in the Old Testament. Readers of both the Old and the New Testaments of the Christian Bible will note that this being is obviously NOT the same as the creator God described in the New Testament.

For those who have read the interesting material from the entity Ra (known as the Law of One channelings), it was stated that YHVH was an advanced entity (an ET) who came to play with the genetics of a certain group of people, thereby creating the Hebrews, or his “chosen ones.” Apparently, it was said, there was an agenda at the time to fight another ET group, and these people were genetically engineered in a way that would give them an advantage, though I’m not clear on what the advantage was.

If you re-read Exodus with this in mind, it makes the story a lot more interesting (and understandable), IMO! lol

Whether you buy that story or not, I do take as fact that this entity is not God (and by God I mean the ultimate Creator). He’s far too petty, jealous, and vindictive, in my opinion, which to me makes it rather likely that he was, indeed, just a technologically advanced being (or possibly a group of beings).

6 Likes

I had similar thoughts on the matter, haven’t really had time to read the whole bible, but i was always thinking “why is he considered a god when he is imperfect”.

Love that reply by the way it makes things way more interesting.

1 Like

What about jesus though?

1 Like

? What about him?

2 Likes

Isn’t he supposed to be the god too?

I have to chime in.
I have two bibles, one model KJV and one Scofield Reference 1967 KJV.

Modern=Yahweh, Yah
Scofield=Jehovah, Jah

Yahweh is a Canaanite god of storms and war, Jehovah is not.

There is no letter J in the Hebrew alphabet, the best you can hope for is a Yod, or wait … Gimel, the letter G, looks like Nun, but with a kickstand, and could be mistaken for a J to Latin readers. Furthermore, consider “hard” and “soft” pronunciation. Gary vs Gerry for example, see the problem?

2 Likes

I will have to check for myself to understand it better.

Jehovah is an old misstranslation on YHWH. It apears in many older translations including swedish but it references the same one.

4 Likes

Yahweh is a god like many others, having spoken to Source, I know about the relationship between Source and Yahweh and the Israelites.

People on here claim he’s all kinds of bad things, and if you read the bible it’s easy to assume that, however, the Israelites weren’t an easy law abiding population, so Source, having spoken through Yahweh, gave them though laws to abide by.

3 Likes

Source?

What about yahwes female(s), wife, spouse, mother ?

any word about these in any of your studies?

Heard his wife is named asherah haven’t confirmed it myself though.

1 Like

The Creator, the God of All

1 Like

Is there even such a thing?
And is the face of yahweh that no human have seen or the face of source?

This is my experience with Source, so yes, I believe there is

I don’t understand this question

1 Like

It is said that no human has ever seen the face of god, is that refering to yahweh or source?

Well I don’t believe that is the case, but yes I believe it’s referring to Source.

But there are some who have experienced Source, most notably saints such as Jesus or Paramahansa Yogananda

2 Likes