Confusing relationship with my guide

Hi everyone šŸ™‹ā€¦ so hekate is my spirit guide and m very grateful to have her in my lifeā€¦ she introduced me to my other spirit guides, one of them is Baal(Bael). Baal is a very strong god and I didnā€™t want to create chaos in my evocation m not well experienced tooā€¦ The day when I prepared myself to connect with him I felt a strong touch inappropriately over my left thigh the moment I was about to start the ritual or evocation. I talk to spirits with my pendulum and everytime I ask baal for any message for me, he has said words like - ā€œyehwehā€ , ā€œgodā€™s creationā€, ā€œcreated bedā€, ā€œlove relationā€ etc etcā€¦
I get strong love and affection and sexual (and what not šŸ¤¦ ) feelings for him even if I donā€™t want ā€¦I just meditate most of the time and I donā€™t get time to meditate with his energy nowadays I have been avoiding him as well in ritualsā€¦ I m confused about my connection with him, sometimes I feel itā€™s all in my head he might feel bad or offended which I surely donā€™t want and sometimes I think itā€™s him in realā€¦ what should be my next step guys? Is there anyone who is into this kinda relationship with God or your spirits?

6 Likes

I have a similar yet different situation with Lady Lilith.

If you donā€™t want to pursue this type of relationship then say so (in a assertive manner). Set boundaries, and donā€™t accept maybes - if you say no, then no. However of course be respectful about it.

If he keeps pursuing you then banish + cleanse. I can link my previous thread as there was ALOT of good advice I got there if you want.

6 Likes

Thanksssā€¦ I wasnā€™t ready to connect with him at firstā€¦ but he always connected to me through other spirit portals and said wonā€™t leave untill unless I connectā€¦ I connected with him in the end. Now I donā€™t know if banishing will be helpful for long termā€¦ he is silent too and comes whenever he wants suddenly even if I call some other spiritā€¦ maintaining a relationship with spirit as s human is full of difficulties . I guess I will say noā€¦ letā€™s see.

3 Likes

Well, remember that itā€™s your choice. Your the one in charge, not him. Donā€™t let him cross your boundaries (as it seems he has alittle). Just because a spirit/etc is being pushy and stubborn doesnā€™t mean you have to give in - theyā€™re not all powerful. You are in control, UNLESS you relinquish that control.

3 Likes

I had this with a few deities but it ended cause I couldnā€™t make up my mind lol.

If you say no they will usually respect it and stop persueing you.

2 Likes

Rightā€¦ m unable to say no. And I can strongly feel no connection no feelings no emotions for anybody from a long timeā€¦ even if I start liking a guy I will probably end up not talking anymore due to lack of interest or some outside topic to end up relationā€¦ honestly if I get some intimate dreams with someone out of nowhere some other being comes inbetween lolā€¦ comedy love life I have. :smirk:

1 Like

if youā€™re unable to say no, then you want this? am I correct? or is it just too confusing for you?

2 Likes

Confusing confusingā€¦ I feel no one day and have soft corner another dayā€¦ it goes on. Secondly if I accept Baal my human love life will be f@cked which is just not possible to digest for meā€¦

have you spoken to him about this?

Thereā€™s such thing as an open relationship.

1 Like

Naaā€¦ i Havenā€™t connected to him. He is calm most of the time when I meditate with his energy. I donā€™t have much experience in invoking spirits I just evoke them and they speak something which is not related to my query most of the time, same with Baal he gives me answers which means different. I just get a strong feeling of him being in my room all the time and he doesnā€™t even show up when I call sometimesā€¦ :smirk:

Why do you think that?
A spirit relationship is something completely different than a human one.

2 Likes

You know, I also get a strong warm energy in my room all the time. Hmmā€¦havenā€™t figured out who if it is a spirit. The feeling is heavier sometimes but always there.

Sometimes I wonder if itā€™s Lilith or some other spirit. Iā€™ll find out eventually.

2 Likes

No need to worry. Just bring it up to him that youā€™d like to have relationships with humans too.

1 Like

You could add a free mundane love life as a condition (beside other stuff you might want to have sorted out BEFORE youā€™ll enter a spiritual relationship), if the spirit refusesā€¦youā€™re not meant to be :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Oh youā€™re gonna get your loveā€¦ all the best :joy::+1::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

I guess having sex with spirits and human at the same time is different thn being in a spiritual relationship ā€¦ relationship with spirits depend on terms and conditions you put before getting into as well (which might allow to be with human, might not)ā€¦ I barely know thingsā€¦ thatā€™s why I Posted this. With Baal it is visible that m distancing myself from human love affectionā€¦ automatically :eyes:

My goodness!! spiritually also no peace :joy:.
Ok can you tell me what is the meaning of ā€œbid Baalā€ ??
When I asked another spirit guide regarding this situation he said ā€˜Bid Baalā€™ ā€¦ :thinking:

then if you dont want to distance yourself from humans id suggest telling Baal

1 Like

I donā€™t understand what he answers man šŸ¤¦.
But yes you are rightā€¦ tomorrow I will talk properlyā€¦ do or die :+1::+1:
Thankss :orange_heart::slight_smile: