Confused or not?

To find some cult to sacrifice me to,please them

And it is the biggest gift I can offer

I canā€™t exactly tell you what to do with your life, but I can only give advice. If itā€™s something that you want, then go for it.
Do you have any doubts on doing this, though?

1 Like

No, I just need to find some people to do it

When I was a child, like 6 years old, I had a similar experience, as a young fool and innocence child I liked the beach and too swim in swim pools, I felt connected to the water I just wanted to put my body in that source of nature to connect with the universe, irresistible need, I was singing the term water all day long, as I was in love with them, we went with my family to hotel and when they had a discussion about life, I decided foolishly to jump irrationally I remember myself drowning to death, as I had some epilepsy attack, then I saw a black figure and I remember Him pretty accurately, grim ripper figure as I was drowning in the water I saw some contract Iā€™m not completely sure if I signed, but it was like a mile second and then my father noticed, I Had some out of body experience as I saw him from above the water and it wasnā€™t a dream my parents are still remembered that day I almost chocked to death, I can relate to that mystery as I assume that I was saved by this entity

2 Likes

But you donā€™t need the needs to give yourself I guess

Who knows my dude, maybe he is feeding from my energy right now as Iā€™m not inform about the details of this contract, perhaps I should considering the possibility of making a path working with him, I need some answers

1 Like

I have been thinking a lot about this , I mean to make it real because I think thatā€™s the only way I can please them

Sorry for disturbing you , can you tell me what god or deity wants me this way?

1 Like

Itā€™s fine. I like giving advice at times.
You could try a meditation for answers, or researching deities to see which one seems to be it

Honesty I donā€™t know how to do it

Psychic Development for the Magician Hereā€™s a meditation with directions, of course. It should be very helpful. Well, in my opinion it is. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I am going to read it and try , anyway is there here anyone who can tell me?

2 Likes

Hi re3 how are u today? I tried what u told me but I didnā€™t find who, just the wish was growing . Many thanks

2 Likes