Confused. Help

Hi my name is jay and ive always felt connected to these types of things just never knew how to interact with them… i used to talk and think abt lucifer in particular but i felt very curious abt him but today i tried to evoke him with a small sigil i created nd i think something happened but couldn’t tell… My true intent in evoking him is because i dealt with depression nd xxxtentacion helped me through it nd i felt like he was connected to this part of the world. Any help?

1 Like

i want to create music… as well as other things

1 Like

handIntro

4 Likes

First, you need to make a post at the forum introduction, it’s one of the rules.

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #3497 by luxfero

And unless you have incredible astral senses, you probably wouldn’t be able to interact with Lucifer if you evoked him. Just tell him what you want and use divination to find out his reply.

5 Likes

i have told him twice. today was the second time that i tried evocation with lucifer nd both times the sigil seemed to disappear but today it disappeared completely. what do i do? ive never done anything besides this

1 Like

how much do they pay you for pestering the new ppl to make introduction?

OT: Keep evoking him, not really sure what the question is

1 Like

You can as well look for a spirit that work in that field.

1 Like

$500.00 American for being first. $100.00 American for every subsequent comment until the user submits an introduction.

7 Likes

im asking am i doing everything i should… draw the sigil, hold in left hand, gaze, call upon them, nd ask what is needed to be asked?

1 Like

do u know of any

1 Like

It’s all very much a personalized endeavor. I mean, I also drink a potion before all of my evocations, but it’s not necessary for you to do the same thing.

That was kind of rude. He does it cuz he loves this forum and makes sure the rules are maintained here ( introducing oneself 1st is one of the major rules ).

3 Likes

evoke : burn incense, offering, says enn etc, gaze at sigil
do divination
meditation
etc

2 Likes

Thanks i have alot to ask but i’ll most likely learn on my own

1 Like

It’s called community moderation. We are all responsible for upholding the rules of this forum.

5 Likes

Uh didn’t mean to came off as rude. It was supposed to be a joke

1 Like

Tension in here

pours gasoline everywhere

Anyway, you’re doing fine just keep at it and don’t obsess over it.

2 Likes

What are your questions in detail. I will try to help you as much as I can. Also it’s good to strive for knowledge but don’t hesitate to learn from those that have walked this path. There are many great people here that have tremendous amounts of experience to help.

2 Likes