Confused about baneful curse

hey guys…

im finding myself getting more and more confused about 2 curses the closer I get to perform it.

1-is a curse that would be a mind control thing to get what I want and will get me to begin with to where i wanna be,and do it is a start for a long term goal i have.

But will still leave me with the dominating person trying to control everything else if its not me then it will be my son and so on…it´s like I am not gonna be completely free of the person.

2-is “deleting” all and releasing all hate,domination, founds at the same time…

i know how big a difference there is between the two thing. but i every time i think about doing nr 1, thoughts is holding my back and keep feeling nr 2 is the way to go…

any thoughts ? thanx yazz

[quote=“caliente, post:1, topic:3751”]hey guys…

im finding myself getting more and more confused about 2 curses the closer I get to perform it.

1-is a curse that would be a mind control thing to get what I want and will get me to begin with to where i wanna be,and do it is a start for a long term goal i have.

But will still leave me with the dominating person trying to control everything else if its not me then it will be my son and so on…it´s like I am not gonna be completely free of the person.

2-is “deleting” all and releasing all hate,domination, founds at the same time…

i know how big a difference there is between the two thing. but i every time i think about doing nr 1, thoughts is holding my back and keep feeling nr 2 is the way to go…

any thoughts ? thanx yazz[/quote]

I’ll try to answer what you have here, although I’m not quite sure what you mean on the 2nd point. If so, just let me know.

Here is what I understand from what you have said.

1. a. You want to influence someones mind.

2. b. This will move you towards a longer term goal you have.

3. c. If you do this the person will still be in your life and that might be a problem.

4. I’m not sure what you mean by ‘deleting’ all, my guess is a kind of banishing where the person is forced to disappear from your life.

About working magic:

Either way you decide to go, your magic will be most effective when you release all your feelings about the subject into the working when you do it. Whether it is a manipulation or a banishing, or anything else.

About how to decide what to do:

To begin with I assume that you have already done a divination to make sure that your operation will work for your benefit.

If you feel inside that the second option is better, than that is the way to go.

As you explain with option 1, you will still have this person that is causing problems around. As an analogy, it’s not a good idea to keep a dog that bit you for example. You could not trust it with your kids. Better to get a new dog if you need one. Better off without it until you can get one that is safe.

hey NariusV.
thanx for answering

U understood completely what I meant, and U`r spot on with everything.

Thanx again to clear up the doubt I had.

yazz