Confused about Arachne?

I once did a post asking about working with The Spider Goddess, but Ive been doing lots of research on this goddess since then and I’m very confused. I am seeing people say that Arachne is LilIth, or Arachne is the Spider version of Lilith. I’ve also seen a couple of sources say that she is a devistatjng dark venomous Goddess while others say she is a fate goddess, and some even say she isn’t a diety at all. All these sources aren’t giving me the same information so if anyone knows a lot about this spirit please feel free to comment or message me

3 Likes

Here is a start:

1 Like

I know for sure @Twilight_Dragon works with her. She’ll might be able to fill you in

I haven’t been able to find concrete scholarly info either. I just meditate on the the temple of ascending flame sigil and gather gnosis.

2 Likes

It turns out that some tricksters where impersonating her to mess with me. I knew this because I was able to Banish them and she cannot really be banished.

However in that time I learnt a few things. Check out VK Jehannum’s article about her. Also she

1 Like

There are many different spider gods and goddesses the one you get is up to who you need to work with the most.

2 Likes