Confirmation of this entity, please

I was sitting on my chair and decided to just sit there eyes closed completely motionless. I welcomed anyone who wishes to speak to me about anything and I suddenly see an alien looking old man. I can describe the appearance if you want. I asked who it was and he said “Beelzebub.” But for some reason, I said: “no you’re not.” After that, he suddenly left. I feel kinda concerned now 'cause that could have been Beelzebub… Anyway, this completely off topic but before that(I think) I saw a golden lion with the most beautiful mane you could see. It had glowing red eyes and a silver helmet on. I also asjed who that was but I can’t remember what he said.

5 Likes

Interesting vision. The lion is an identifier could be Vine supposedly commanded by Satan and takes the form of a lion or it could be Marbas as he is depicted as a great lion that, under the conjurer’s request, changes shape into a man. From what you stated in your post my best guess would be Marbas.

2 Likes

Hmm… Weeellll, I will sleep with marbases sigil later and see what comes of it. I have never heard of vine. At least I don’t think I have.

1 Like

Vine is supposedly a great king of hell he is listed in the Goetia. I have had a number of visions dealing with Marbas in the vision he is a large male lion sitting on a stone throne. Another vision i have had depict him as a lioness laying in tall grass.

1 Like

Meditate on your vision

2 Likes

Ok, I see. It probably is Marbas then but who knows.

1 Like

I shall do that :+1:

1 Like

Ummm… :disappointed: I don’t know how… Unless my idea of meditating on something is the correct way I can’t say for certain… All I do is sit there and focus on that thing that i’m supposed to be meditating, in this case that would be the vision.

That’s right. That’s what I would do, sort of of scanning

1 Like

Ok cool, I shall do that in a bit :smile: :+1:

1 Like

evoke B and ask.

1 Like

I’ve yet to even obtain TGS…

What have you been doing to attract the Lion god to your presence?

1 Like

Nothing yet. But I have his sigil beside me so I’m gonna meditate on it then sleep with and see what happens. I completely forgot to do that yesterday.

You talking about marbas right?

Vine, Marbas, Maahes are all Lion gods; perhaps different aspects of the Lion god. Perhaps the Lion god is recruiting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you a Leo by chance?

2 Likes

I’m an Aries