Confidence and Self Empowerment Magick

Was recommended to look into magick of this variety; any suggestions?

3 Likes

Incorporating mirrors into your magical workings really help with this. Look into mirror magic

Affirmations are very good as well

2 Likes

Would you mind exposing more about this ?

1 Like

Mirror magic capitalizes on the use of illusions and the mirror realm at the same time it shows the truth of a situation and can be used to reach the inner depths inside you

Lack of confidence stems from the fact that your subconscious mind is being fed experiences validations and wrong affirmations demeaning your self worth.

That’s why simply spending time each day gazing into a mirror and complimenting aspects of yourself + feeding yourself positive affirmations works because you are consciously changing your perceptive reality and programming yourself to make sure that your confidence and self worth are ingrained in your consciousness.

There are more complex rituals that can also be done to varying degrees of effects but that’s a simple practice that’s veey rewarding to everyone

2 Likes

Astarte can help you with self-empowerment. Confidence is linked to worthiness, so ask Astarte about that too, and I’m sure she will point you in the right direction. Also look at Haagenti for inner transformation, or check out the Angels of Alchemy book.

3 Likes

Wow I love this a lot. I’m definitely going to look into some more. I’m going to try to gaze into the mirror with positive affirmations playing in the back. Maybe it’ll put me into some hypnotic trance that may be super beneficial in the long run. Been working really hard on manifesting my ideal life and career which involves being as confident as possible

2 Likes

This is very intriguing. There is this mirror in my parents bathroom that always makes me look incredibly sexy when I look into it. It really give me a high boost of confidence. Now the other mirror in our shared bathroom always makes me look like meh when I look into it, it drains me instead of fueling me. What and how really. What can I do here to improve this situation?

2 Likes

@Sheogorath Sage smoke cleanse the shared bathroom regularly to remove negative influences from the mirror. Because you are sharing it with others negative thoughts and imprints from you and everyone else is attached to it. So once this is cleansed you can start from scratch and infuse it with more positive energy like @Aluriel suggested.

3 Likes

Don’t you hate that ? I find that some mirrors will make me look slightly different then others. Some will make me look like my head is bigger than normal, some will give me an asymmetric face and body, others will make me look very handsome and proportionate. This would always mess with my head for years, not knowing what I truly truly look like to other people.

1 Like