Concerning magical people

Those with magickal leanings often turn to substance abuse. This hurts them in most ways. The religious seem to deal with this less.

you just asked the Ultimate Question.

The Ultimate Answer is 42.

…yet the Ultimate Question and Ultimate Answer don’t make sense when combined

Two ideas that are perfectly sensible on their own, but sound like hogwash when put together

…such is magick

mmmeh.

That sounds familiar this was from a movie? You hit the Greater Key on the head though. Its the Master Sexual Key of Transmutation: Rule #34 Anything Goes.

they made a movie of it but i got it from the book.

DJ Khaled would be proud.

You’re not the boss of meh.

Hi guys. This is an interesting topic here. I realize that theres already been a pretty decent sum of conversation on this, but I still felt the need to share my two cents on why this:

[quote=“astralreek, post:1, topic:8321”]Some random questions:

Why do you feel most magicians take birth in the most horrific of situations and lead troubled lives trying to spread the truth?Rather stupid and good for nothing people are readily born into wealthy families and do more harm to the society than good?[/quote]
–seems to end up happening. To me, it feels like more of an upbringing thing. The wealthy and silver spoon people just simply don’t experience or really even see the horrifying parts of humanity. they get it all handed to them, they don’t have to think, want, and most don’t have to work either. They become just another tree fettering in the wind. However, those that have lived or watched lifes hardships and struggles, they truly learn and experience. They begin to thirst for knowledge and power, as opposed to the acceptance of reality as it is known and inability to form personal bias. The openness that one gets from witnessing “normal” life firsthand is paramount to following any path along the lines we do, and when you’re born with a silver spoon in your mouth, if it isn’t normal to you, you tend to not accept it. I do believe this is a good part of why alot of us have noticed this trent.

Can somebody please redefine pizza with dip and hamburgers as ‘substances?’ I’d be happy to abuse both as often as i can come mealtime

Bertrand Russell said it best. To my way of thinking, that is the difference between religious fervor and the genuine spiritual seeker’s dark night of the soul.

But ymmv so doowhutchulike

Can somebody please redefine pizza with dip and hamburgers as ‘substances?’ I’d be happy to abuse both as often as i can come mealtime

Bertrand Russell said it best. To my way of thinking, that is the difference between religious fervor and the genuine spiritual seeker’s dark night of the soul.

But ymmv so doowhutchulike[/quote]

What I had last night is close to that. Mexican Pizza. Had a bunch of premade packaged little pizza crusts so I turned them into Lil Mexicans. It was awesome to say the least, very fulfilling.