Conceiving a daemonic child

When I saw the post from @Lady_Eva about conceiving and birthing her daemonic child, I was inspired to do this.

As a male I spoke with her about the possibilities of me doing this, she explained that the actual womb of the entity is the individuals Naval Chakra.

We then spoke about the demon jizz :joy: That would birth the entity, I communed with belial, lucifer and Azazel to ask them if they would lend me their demon jizz :joy:.

They agree to do it and explained that they could combine theirs into one.

I will get working on this very soon let you all know how it goes.

15 Likes

And why do you want a child to begin with? I assume that demonic or not it must be a huge responsibility

6 Likes

Well because I believe a being who will be part human part demon will be extremely powerful and having a being like that as an Allie, teacher, friend but there’s no closer bond than child.

It’s helps in many areas and is a great application in personal ascent.

6 Likes

Expect the following words, “Feed me blood, daddy!”

On a more serious note, I’ve heard of this concept a few times before, but I don’t know much about it. It’s certainly interesting. So essentially you get a half-human, half-demon, right? Like Asmodeus?

6 Likes

Yes correct.

3 Likes

I see and I don’t judge you. It’s just that it’s not like a spell that you can still cancel or a thought form that you can destroy. Your child will be your child forever so make sure that’s what you truly want, forever.

5 Likes

That was one thing I did for two months I meditated on it every day, it’s something that I truly want.

7 Likes

I’m assuming you are a Female if you are having a child

1 Like

You don’t need to be a female to have a spirit child. Males can get pregnant in the astral as far as I know.

8 Likes

That is true, but there are things that pretty much only females can do when it comes to conceiving things on the physical level.

2 Likes

I’m a male but Just as Lola said it’s possible to do it since the actual womb is the naval chakra.

6 Likes

good luck with your endeavor. I’m just giving a bit of advice taking it from people who have done it before vs just experimenting.

2 Likes

Thanks but I was told by lucifer that it is still physically possible to conceive the child.

2 Likes

@KissOfTheDragon but the child will be conceived in the astral hm?

2 Likes

Sort of apparently by what Azazel told me during the birth the child can be brought out of my body just like normal energy.

And this will be done in the physical world.

The creation will also be done on the physical plane, i’ll be lying down in my temple allowing the plasma of the three entity’s into my naval chakra.

4 Likes

So how long will your pregnancy last?

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure yet, I haven’t found that out just yet.

1 Like

Would this be possible with entities other than daemons?

3 Likes

I suppose so the best thing to do is ask the entity

4 Likes

Oh I was just curious on your thoughts that’s all realy.

You see unlike the majority of people here. All I have ever worked with are Dragons.

3 Likes