Comtemplating King Beleth

I have been doing lots of evocations of Beleth for various things… so far no luck in getting him to appear in either my scrying mirror or to full physical manifestation… :frowning:

But a couple of other interesting things have happened… I decided to meditate on his sigil the other day and was laying on the couch drifting off and at one point it was like I was looking at myself from within a room of light… I was in the room of light and there was a door half way cracked open and thru the door in the darkness I saw myself laying on the couch eyes closed meditating… at first I thought something was wrong and tried to clear the image from my head but could not… it was like I was viewing myself from some other dimension looking thru a door… really weird…

From the vantage point of where the door would be it appears it was over my altar where I normally place my scrying mirror…

The thing about it was it wasn’t like a wishy washy temporary thing… that view stayed there for awhile despite my thinking it was some kind of “interference” and me trying to get rid of it…

And then last night I decided to meditate on his sigil again and this time nothing… I just when into trance and came out half hour later and nothing happened unusual… but when I went to sleep I had lots of “messages” that seemed to be from him, and I kept waking up after each “message” and then falling back asleep… this happened like 4 or 5 times… unfortunately I can only remember consciously what one of them was … it was along the lines of being burned or purified in fire to destroy all of my old limiting stuff before being reborn into power…

So was just wondering what insights or thoughts the experienced magicians might have… Im a newb and this is all kinda wierding me out…

Thanks!
-Crush

1 Like

Those seem to me to be saying, 1. “I see you” and 2. sending messages in your sleep, when your conscious mind’s barriers are down, that does happen sometimes, even to experienced magicians. It sounds like you’re making progress, and have the spirit’s attention. :slight_smile:

(Fixed the double post, btw.)

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7870”]Those seem to me to be saying, 1. “I see you” and 2. sending messages in your sleep, when your conscious mind’s barriers are down, that does happen sometimes, even to experienced magicians. It sounds like you’re making progress, and have the spirit’s attention. :slight_smile:

(Fixed the double post, btw.)[/quote]

Thanks Lady Eva!

Seems like meditation and dreams might be a better route to communicate than trying full evocations which so far haven’t done anything?

Yes, I think those arw worth trying. In my experience anyway, anything you can do that opens contact is going to assist, over time, with every other method, so you’re not diverting from a goal of evocation by exploring other methods that may come more naturally, they should strengthen your abilites and, with time, make evocation easier.

1 Like

spirits do not always appear in full manifest physical form during evokations. They do not always actually appear with any sort of form; and this in itself can be weird because there is this expectation of what one is supposed to experience. The fact that you had an experience was enough for the spirit to say “I heard you” and it responded. So just keep doing what your doing.

1 Like

^ That too. Try a bit of everything, it all helps. :slight_smile:

You’re having some very encouraging experiences, Crush.

I’ve shared similar experiences over the last couple of weeks. They can be really powerful. A lot of mine seem to revolve around doors and gates as well.

I’m like you in that I can’t see things with my naked eyes when my conscious mind is active, so a lot of these messages bubble up to me through my subconscious when my conscious mind is busy with something else.

Dreams just might be the easiest channel for you to tune into right now.

Keep some paper by your bed and set a firm intention before you fall asleep that you’ll wake up and record your messages.

You don’t have to write a bunch of details out during the night either. I found keywords helped anchor stuff in my memory, so write down stuff like “room of light”, “saw myself on couch”, “looking through door”. Those should give you the touchpoints you need to recall the memory in the morning when you wake up.

1 Like

You can set your own number to be the easiest speed-dial on your mobile, or landline, then grab it in the night, call yourself, and leave a message on your own answerphone. there are other things like voice recorders, but this avoids the need to buy anything new.

You guys rock! Thanks for the feedback!!!

I’m definitely going to get a dream journal going and pursue this avenue further. The phone is a good idea too!

I’ll continue working on scrying in the background too.

THANKS!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS!!!

[quote=“CRUSH, post:3, topic:7870”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7870”]Those seem to me to be saying, 1. “I see you” and 2. sending messages in your sleep, when your conscious mind’s barriers are down, that does happen sometimes, even to experienced magicians. It sounds like you’re making progress, and have the spirit’s attention. :slight_smile:

(Fixed the double post, btw.)[/quote]

Thanks Lady Eva!

Seems like meditation and dreams might be a better route to communicate than trying full evocations which so far haven’t done anything?[/quote]

I can relate a lot to this! ive been getting dream and astral messages/visitations from various gods since my Meditation practice has improved. I would recommend mastering astral travel to put yourself in the drivers seat a little bit more so to speak, that’s the next step for me anyways, as it seems the spirits prefer communication on the non-physical rhelms when it comes to some of us.