Complete new avatar power rituals

these are my notes from the miracle of new avatar power. of course it goes without saying that these rituals are cut-down versions of golden dawn/thelemic rituals, but i’m captain obvious and the armchair brigade will want to know where else to go for more studying. for the practical people, continue, it’s all laid out here.

i have gone through the entire book and put together the rites in their proper order. different parts of each ritual are scattered throughout the grammar; i put them together here.

i bounced these notes over here from evocationmagic.com, which is now offline. thanks to lady eva’s reminder, i found them in the wayback machine. now i have them posted here.

there are two categories of rituals in the new avatar power:
: information-gathering rituals
: changework rituals
(spells and rites)

information-gathering come in the form of pendulum divinations, intuitive development, contacting a spirit familiar, and astral projection. so under information-gathering work, you have
i. the complete pendulum rite
ii. the complete intuitive testing rites
iii. the complete magical helper rites
iv. the astral projection rite

changework is general spellwork, spells for magical self-defense, and finally the titanic ritual (which is the centrepiece of the book).
so under changework rites, you have
i. the general new avatar power rites (nap spellwork)
iia. the complete magical warfare rites | iib. ending magical warfare
iii. the complete nap titanic rite.

27 Likes

information-gathering work

i. the complete pendulum rite
uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
the new avatar power ritual p42
the pendulum ritual that opens the gates to your new avatar power p120
pendulum exercises (pick one):
a. getting yes/no answers from your pendulum p120-1
b. advanced pendulum method using the alphabetic semicircle p123-5 (with fig.1 on p124)
c. there is literally no limit to what you and your pendulum can achieve
ending your pendulum ritual p122
how to ‘come back’ from the new avatar power ritual p67
keeping your book of shadows p44

ii. the complete intuitive testing rites
the fifteen nap intuitive tests (pick one):
a. mailbox test p99
b. contents of letter test p99
c. telephone caller test p100
d. radio tune test p101
e. news headline test p101
f. playing card test p101
g. next automobile test p104
h. today’s callers test p105
i. mail delivery test p105
j. elevator arrival test p106
k. next tune test p107
l. what did x do last night? p108
m. what is worrying y? p111
n. what color am i thinking of? p111
o. what is z going to say next? p112

iii. the complete magical helper rites
the word of power that will bring your magic mentor to you p73
meeting your magic mentor p77
what to do and say when you meet your magic mentor p81
the magic helper rite variations (pick one):
a. forseeing the future with your magic mentor p87
b. how to decide when a forecast event will happen p88-90
c. how to know what is happening anywhere in the world p91
eventually you will have no further need for your magic mentor p93

iv. the astral projection rite
how to astral travel p178-9

these are the information gathering rites. i know a lot of people do not concentrate on these rites but they are important for magickal skill development and that is why i put them first.

7 Likes

2. changework rites

i. the general new avatar power rites (nap spellwork)
the general rites (pick one):
a. invocation to give secret knowledge p60
b. general purpose invocation p65
c. chant to excite love p57
d. incantation to rekindle a mate’s interest p58
e. incantation for winning contests p50
f. invocation for money p52
g. chant to bring success p53
h. incantation to win a legal action p54
i. invocation for protection from evil p56
j. chant to bring health p61
k. incantation to give power over others p63
the dee-hay-thooth evocation p189-90

iia. the complete magical warfare rites
bringing in the new avatar power p136-8
the new avatar power circulation ritual p139-40
the new avatar power fountain ritual p141
invocation to strengthen the fountain of your new avatar power p142
the new avatar power defensive armor ritual p155
the magic warfare rites (pick one):
a. the astral bomb attack ritual p155
b. the psychic guided missile ritual p158
c. the etheric shrapnel ritual p160-1
d. the spirit sentry ritual p161
e. the occult judo ritual p163-4
f. the theurgic booby-trap ritual p164
g. exorcism to repel evil spirits p166

iib. ending magical warfare
the new avatar power defensive armor ritual p155
the attack cancellation ritual p166

iii. the complete nap titanic rite
how to use the central pillar ritual to perform rituals p144
(use p146 and the tree of life on thelemapedia to map your request)
the shattering new avatar power attracting and banishing ritual p145-8

these are the rites the miracle of new avatar power are famous for. i saved the best for last - the titanic rite is worth its weight in gold and that is where the rubber hits the road for most nap users. it is suggested that you do the titanic rite (and well, pretty much all of them) for at least 7 days or more or until you get what you want. it may take up to 28 days and modern science says that it takes around 66 days for a habit to form, so don’t expect your miracle to happen overnight (although sometimes it does). just keep working at it until things change, and as always, follow up your greater magick with lesser magick to manifest it properly.

if you’ve never used the grimoire give it a try. brother moloch told me a long time ago that the new avatar power when you get it working properly is as powerful as the greater key of solomon so it clearly packs a punch, even with the cheesy infomercial-type testimonials.

11 Likes

finally, thanks to the internet and great demand over the last seven years, if you don’t have the nap manual and want to read it, you can find it on amazon here.

armchair people, i haven’t forgotten you. i know you’d rather study than conjure so here you go:

if you want to know where all of these rituals came from, they are severely cut-down versions of the rites in
: the golden dawn manual by israel regardie is the black brick.
: liber aba by aleister crowley is the blue brick.
: enochian vision magick by lon milo duquette has the enochian rituals you need to find out exactly who arzel is.
: the practical kabbalah volumes 1 and 2 by robert ambelain explain how to work with the angels of the shemhamphorash from exodus 14:19 to 21 and the psalms.

these other books contain fuller versions of the new avatar power rites for you to sink further into the armchair. if you take the time to read all of this stuff, you won’t DO the rituals but you’ll surely UNDERSTAND them.

again, if you are a magician not a student, the instructions above, new avatar power manual, piece of paper with a sigil or two drawn on in black marker, a chair to sit in, table to put the sigil on, and candle or night light are all you need to get it going.

12 Likes

i have to thank you for this mr fool.now the system seems more solid and clear and i don’t have to search the pages again and again in order to find the next step in the ritual i want to use.

good job

:slight_smile:

1 Like

How effective is this system ? I know I personally have never achieved any results using NAP.

1 Like

Did you achieved succes with other systems? But yeah, there is a lot of controversy around nap

Did you achieved succes with other systems? But yeah, there is a lot of controversy around nap[/quote]

Not exactly, but that’s what they say about NAP & NAP spirits - they’r easy!

a system is not effective on it’s own,until you plug your self into it.your self gonna make it work.(if you want to).pick up a ritual,stick with it,do it everyday,and don’t skip parts of it.repetition is the key to everything.i’ve seen minor results from nap,but i want to give it a chance,because i felt arzel’s presence 3-4 times,and something tells me that i can make it work.
the first time i did the nap relaxation ritual,i didn’t felt relaxed at all.i was just reading the words.after many repetitions,i found my self diving deeper and deeper,and now the ritual is installed in me.my subconscious knows what to do when it hears the words,and the desired state of relaxation is triggered automatically.josephine mccarty call’s it engraming.for me the best word to describe it,is instalation.
now that ‘‘the fool’’ did the job to gather all the rituals in the right order,is easier to give it a shot, and do the rituals without fuss

3 Likes

a system is not effective on it’s own,until you plug your self into it.your self gonna make it work.(if you want to).pick up a ritual,stick with it,do it everyday,and don’t skip parts of it.repetition is the key to everything.i’ve seen minor results from nap,but i want to give it a chance,because i felt arzel’s presence 3-4 times,and something tells me that i can make it work.
the first time i did the nap relaxation ritual,i didn’t felt relaxed at all.i was just reading the words.after many repetitions,i found my self diving deeper and deeper,and now the ritual is installed in me.my subconscious knows what to do when it hears the words,and the desired state of relaxation is triggered automatically.josephine mccarty call’s it engraming.for me the best word to describe it,is instalation.
now that ‘‘the fool’’ did the job to gather all the rituals in the right order,is easier to give it a shot, and do the rituals without fuss[/quote]

Thanks, that’s how I felt that I was just reading the words (when I tried it)- but Book doesn’t exactly state what one’s supposed to be feeling or focusing on while reciting the words. Also, I never felt any presence either. Also. how long should one “stick w/ it” before seeing any results ? LAstly, are these spirits angels ?

1 Like

read here and either here or here to understand what you should be doing when you conjure from the new avatar power.

breathing and focus get you into light trance. ratification measures how much deeper you go into it. the whole time you are noticing these things you conjure.

the new avatar power ritual combines with focus and breathing to take you into light trance. if you don’t get a light trance, breathe more evenly and repeat it 3 or 4 times until you do.

bringing in the new avatar power, the new avatar power circulation ritual, and the new avatar power fountain ritual take your breathing and circulate it around you. while you do these you are deepening your trance and at this point you ratify your trances. if you don’t go deeper, repeat these until you do.

when your trances are deeper according to the results i explained, you’re in the place you need to be to conjure the spirits before you. at that point you might have hypnotic hallucination: you may see them, hear them, or feel them, or just a presence of them. then you make your request and that is when you read the little scripts the book has for each spirit.

the trick is that you want to call TWO spirits at a time in general.

the spirits are found in various magickal grimoires, namely the practical kabbalah of ambelain, the 6th and 7th books of moses, and the nuctemeron, one of the appendices of eliphas levi’s book transcendental magick, but also from other places. arzel is arzl from john dee’s enochian system.

9 Likes

@pablo
‘‘where only this words have meaning and nothing else disturbs me’’.

this is a quote from the nap relaxation ritual and this is where you have to focus your mind.if you find it a little difficult to fall in trance just by reading the ritual,you can use theta bineural beats along with it.press play,listen to theta waves for 5-10 minutes and then begin the whole nap prodecure letting the beats running the whole time…the next time do it the same way.(with theta beats running).

as for the entites,yes they are angels and all the rituals are safe to perform.no one has complained so far.don’t worry.

2 Likes

or you can use any standard hypnotic induction, because frankly, that is what the nap ritual is: a hypnotic INDUCTION. it really is as simple as that.

you’d be surprised about that. i’ve heard quite a few complaints. angels aren’t as goody-goody as you think. some of the angels can be as grimy as any demon you care to name. for example, adramelech.

3 Likes

i’ve heard some complaints for elubatel.depression and violent changes in their lives when working with him.on the other hand,if you want dramatic changes in your life,be ready to leave some stuff behind.

as for angels and how good they are,i believe it depends totally on our perception and what we consider good and bad…

my take on angels and demons is that the only difference between them is their employer. it’s like hockey players. some play for the kings, some for the blackhawks, some for the bruins. some get traded and play for one team one year and then the next the next year. the team owners all think they’re the only boss worth talking about but there are plenty of other bosses and they all have employees. same with demons and angels. this century’s angel might end up getting traded to the other team down the line. now they’re a devil. and vice versa. but they don’t change their personality, they only change who they work for.

the whole idea of good vs bad means nothing to them, they’re doing their job. at the end of the day, they don’t answer to you, they answer to their boss. you’re a customer, you are NOT their boss but you DO have pull with their boss because you are a customer. if you put in a complaint you can get them in hot water with upper management. so they play ball with you when you conjure a godname. on the other hand, if you look out for them by giving them tips and under the table bribes and such (pacts etc), they might bend the rules for you or do you favors, at least some of them. some won’t and some will just use you because they see you have no morals, but that’s the way of the world.

7 Likes

back to NAP.i did a litttle research to find if there is a sigil for Nitika.Seems like there is one book called ‘‘Magical Cashbook by Damon Brand’’.here’s the link to his blog

[url=http://galleryofmagick.com/tag/nitika/]http://galleryofmagick.com/tag/nitika/[/url]

1 Like

[quote=“dron, post:16, topic:3718”]back to NAP.i did a litttle research to find if there is a sigil for Nitika.Seems like there is one book called ‘‘Magical Cashbook by Damon Brand’’.here’s the link to his blog

[url=http://galleryofmagick.com/tag/nitika/]http://galleryofmagick.com/tag/nitika/[/url][/quote]

Even though that e-book only costs $2.99 it’s even better that it is available under the new Kindle Unlimited program that Amazon has. I think it was only $10/month for Kindle Unlimited and I recently started with the first month free as a trial. Been browsing through a bunch of books lately although they tend to be the cheaper ones as most of the good ones aren’t included in KU. You can download a Kindle viewer for your PC if you prefer.

Anyway, I looked through the Magickal Cashbook a couple of weeks ago and finally went through with making the “book” itself as instructed last week. Interesting method as it utilizes the sigils for Nitika and the lunar intelligence in a book that you yourself customize, empower and utilize daily in a short ritual. Haven’t had results yet though it has not been long. A few of the Amazon reviews have indicated success. Will update if I have positive results.

Haven’t actually looked at NAP yet so I don’t know how much further it takes the ritual for Nitika compared to NAP although the customization of a physical book that you make yourself may help.

The sigil for Nitika is on the website dron mentioned at this link [url=http://galleryofmagick.com/images/]http://galleryofmagick.com/images/[/url]

It’s currently the first sigil at the top of the webpage. The author said the sigil combined with the ritual has built in bindings and pacts. The sigil itself is in the center and the author added hebrew words.

I guess you could use the sigil on your own or possibly with NAP. Maybe as is or without the Hebrew words as I don’t know how it would change how Nitika would act with using this sigil in the NAP ritual. Nitika seems to be an Enochian Angel so it might be better to call him from a working system.

1 Like

i have seen the books that damon brand wrote. have yet to buy any of them but am interested in finding out what he wrote. if you have done the ritual from either of damon’s books, please compare his method with geoff’s nap rituals above and explain the difference between the ritual outline and the sigils given

btw, if you are interested in trying out a ritual for money (and who isn’t), you may want to try this out. ymmv so i can’t guarantee anything, but if you work the nap, give it a shot and see what turns up for you if anything.

the sigil is the use the eighth table of the spirits of the sun. you use this table to call the following spirits: wych, yka, auel, veal, meho, ymy, and peha. or you may also want to draw 7 sigils to represent the 7 spirits of the sun using the english 6 x 6 kamea of the sun.

then do the general nap spellwork rite:
: uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
: the new avatar power ritual p42

then repeat the following conjuration from the books of moses:
wych, bring me money in the name of dalia.
yka, bring me money in the name of doluth.
auet, bring me money in the name of dilu.
veal, bring me money in the name of anub.
meho, bring me money in the name of igfa.
ymy, bring me money in the name of elohe.
peha, bring me money in the name of zebaoth.

then finish off with:
: the dee-hay-thooth evocation p189-90
: how to ‘come back’ from the new avatar power ritual p67
: keeping your book of shadows p44

if you are so inclined, try that out for a few days and if you do it, post results up here.

13 Likes