Competition

Ok so there is this girl i do not know personally but she seems to know every guy i know and recently she got this huge modelling contract ( which basically means her face is going to be all over the billboards etc)
since that these guys have no longer been interested in me

Damn… well is she being mean to you or purposely doing anything wrong?

If she is… then yeah there is definitely some solutions.

But if she is not, then, I would meditate and take back any energy and attention she might be taking away from you. There could be parasite energy vampires redirecting your energy to her. So you probably just need to redirect that energy back and stop thinking about her.

No i do not know her personally

How is she a threat exactly? That is the problem you need to solve. You can death curse her, but there’ll be another to take her place, so there’s an underlying vulnerability you want to address.

It’s not personal to each individual guy, you want an audience is that the deal?

Mode note: Moralising is against the rules on this forum. One post removed.

1 Like

You are right
Perhaps i will just start using energy work on myself to beat off my competition

1 Like

I would definitely focus on glamour magic and energy work taking back your energy and breaking blockages for sure.

1 Like

I would do both. I’d address the immediate issue, and also do work to attract a bigger audience. Maybe look up entities that are patrons of actors or public figures, or an attraction spell.

I hold the view, as explained by E.A. when people ask why death curse hasn’t worked, that your intention in doing a death curse is usually to solve the problem by removing the person, so that’s what happens. It’s not important that they actually die as long as they take their business somewhere else. It can even work in their favour if that happens by them getting a job offer or something good that takes them out of the picture.

1 Like

Yes and i know for a fact she does not practice magic so glamourie would probably give me the upper hand in this situation

Can you recommend any spirits who work for public figures?

1 Like

In work to attract clients for a business I worked with Hermes before. Hermes turned out to be more powerful than I expected :smiley:

To appear beguiling and attractive in a way that might appeal to a male audience, you might like to try Lilith. Marbas can also help cast glamours. And Berith can conceal flaws.

1 Like

I will try and work with him

Also did have success with Lilith in love work before so i will be calling for her to give me beauty and attractiveness

1 Like

Yeah you got the upper hand for sure since especially since she doesn’t do magic, Ill let someone else answer that, I personally use entity’s such as suhntollock and samyaza ect… but you may have more help from entity’s like Lilith and so on… I’m experienced with a handful entity’s, but not all… I’m sure someone else will have a more detailed response for glamour.

Thank you for your help gentlemen
I really Appreciate this

1 Like

You got it! (:

1 Like

Hey I would also check out Astarte, she is probably what you really looking for, shes got the combination Goddess of war, sex, and love. That’s an all in one right there.

1 Like