Company that is playing games with pay

I have reached a breaking point utterly and completely …

I work for URS Federal on a US NAVY contract as PMC for them…
Sadly this is not the first contract I have worked where they treat the security team like red headed step kids ( no offence to red heads, I quite find them sexy, of the female variety) …

Anyway … I am now at a breaking point where they have played around, not paid us for adding extra job classifications which under the Service contract act is ILLEGAL not to pay us the higher wage while performing said job duties, and never given us ( NV STATE LAW) our one half hour lunch, much less any breaks since I have been here in 3 years…

So…

I want what is mine and reign unholy hell down on this POS company whom thinks they can do what ever they feel like doing outside of actual labor law…

I am very new to this kind of thing, I have been an Odinist all my life and new to Lucifer ( we just started talking) and really would not know what entity to employ or how to go about it as I am new…

I just want every last dollar I am owed , all the fucked up paychecks, shorted job codes and the .5 hours OT of all the lunch periods I never was afforded…

MY LOOSE estimation was $56674.00  ball part, I am sure it is probably more when you add luch hours along or the actual accounting is done..

I am a laid back guy but you fuck with my money I will see you burn, and I am at that point now as it has entered complete lunacy at this point that ANY company can be so unbelievably incompetent in accounting pay.
I swear if they dick with me any longer I will turn a $56000 payout into a multi million dollar pay out legally… if that is even possible…
My best to you all…

Chris …

4 Likes

Follow up Dept of Labor is very intetested and on the case… But still going in both barrels as it were…

we are in a very similar boat, except the being owed 56k :scream: and my place of work being a very small company so I know exactly who to target. If you’re looking for advice the route i’m going is to first call upon belial to make the job more bearable and to correct the pay issues.

if that fails I personally plan to go full scorched earth, call upon belial for this as well, along with vine and zagan to expose and bring to light all the shady shit