Company of demons

Hello, BALG.
Currently I channeled multiple of demons - company ,their speciality is healing, spiritual help and develepoment as chakras and psychich abilitites ,protection, animal and humans friendships, baneful magick - curse, hex, justice, finanacial problems, communication with animals, find lost teasures, sun magick, money, wealth,
offerings : sexual fluids, blood, candles (any color but unpair) ,alcohol ever - any wine, beer, champanges (sweet), or jack daniels or teacher´s or sweet waters - moutain dew, coca cola, 7up / sprite, tea - classic ones or fuze ones, or energy drinks are okay too, also you can offer chocolate, cakes …, salt water seashells and different colours of sand is an offering and also Lapis lazuli, blue lace agate, sodalite, apatite, aventurine,black moonstone, moonstone,hypersthene crystals & the scent of musk, copal and palo santo

figure - when this is company of demons so they can take any form they want : they can be in black hoods, snake, devil with horns, beautiful man with blonde hair, nun

sigil of company demons

Hello So this is nice How many demons are there in this group from what source were they derived as in did you do a specific meditation or relaxation or divination or soul travel Or did you just sit down and get it and so forth? Do they have names what are they? And I guess that would be the main question also this to me looks like a sigil of 1 spirit and not like a group of spirits but that may also be just me and I need to spend more time with this sigil and looking at it and activating it and figuring it out which is also good but yes, we would need some extra information Thank you

Ok well this is good work but I guess what I have to ask and say is this sounds pretty much like all of the known demons to date that I have pretty much learned or read about. As AnthonyS stated do you have any names or specifics of the said demons that way we can differentiate the ones you channeled to the know ones as to date. Now don’t take this the wrong way but you could just be having like a bleed over of others work before you or like one would say your validating others work by reinforcing what they have done before you, and that’s a good thing it means your on the right track of what your doing. It’s not a bad thing but a good thing.
We just need the specifics of the said demons you channeled so we can go and validate your work and work with them as well. This is how everything is proven so to speak by reinforcing the work of those who have gone before us into uncharted realms or dimensions… I believe your on the right track just for me I need a little bit more info to know I’m working on and said new entities. Thank you for the work that you have done it truly is thought provoking if it’s a set of new demons to work with.