Communication

Hi everyone

Have you found that different types of spirits speak to you differently? In the sense that for example -your ancestors may speak to you via dreams however a demon may come through as a clear voice in your mind? Or do you find that this just depends on the practitioner?

Thank you as always for your thoughts

3 Likes

also some spirits talk with feelings like kutulu as indigo priestess says.

1 Like

i never practiced nothing i have heard of astral senses and that but i tried nothing in my life but invocation, months ago when i started to all this i used to invocate lilith was the only one that i was trying to talk to but i really never got an answer with a clear voice like i wanted
i say to her what to do and she actualy in the moment did what i told her several times, but later i invocated naamah and i hear her trough me a few things, i got partially possesed by her later and i started to listen to her with a clear voice in my head atm was shocking and my heart was almost out because the impression, whenever i spoke to her she was talking the same as me whenever she talked to me i was talking the same, in other words there was a fusion of minds and we can hear our thoughts each other and talk the same at the same time, it was awesome, i think she did some kind of alchemy on my head or some chakra works and then i could speak to much more spirits without being partially possesed, actually 4 days ago i listened to astarot and 2 days ago to naamah, sometimes as clear voices in my head and some other times the voices next to me, and yes they can speak to you via dreams if you know they are listening to you, and they are kind with you, you can tell them you want a message via dreams and they do it, youll get impressed of the power that they have to build dreams

1 Like

YES! I have noticed this. Although I’ve also noticed that different demons communicate differently as well. In a way.

3 Likes

Does this match your description of Kutulu?
just want to know how accurate this is
thanks