Communication

Does anyone else have the entities communicate with them via songs? It’s a little thing I have done with 2 girlfriends I was very much into, send them songs and then specify which lyrics or if it was the whole song which meant something. I did a love spell recently to get someone back and I woke up this morning with a few lines of a song running through my head. Then today I had to do shopping and was walking in when I saw the same model and colour of her car parked, number section of plate (3 numbers) was day (4) and year of my birth. Getting back into my car the first lines on the radio were relevant as well as lines of the next song. Makes me smile because I am sure it’s the side effects of the spell working.

2 Likes

Yup, all kinds of things! Going to bump a thread about that kind of thing, bear with me. :smiley:

2 Likes

Venus in the hour of Mercury Vibrate ( AY - EH)

" May Aphrodite attend me on my left, May the hand of Hermes hold my right,
May my words be blessed and bold, May I be focused and fascinating and may my communications , charm minds and stir passions of all who hear them"

2 Likes

Hmmmm if only I knew what that meant

1 Like

Its an invocation of venus in the hour of mercury combining them. You could use a green and orange candle, mixed with herbs of those planets. Vibrate AY for Venus and EH for Mercury and then repeat those words and ask what you want. Its a glamour and you said songs which are words mercury and art venus and seduction

1 Like

You could do it in a bath too or both

1 Like

the line “when i come back you’ll still be here” from car seat headrest’s song twin fantasy keeps resonating with me more and more and not in a “wow i really connect with this” sort of way but like someone wants me to remember/realize something (been getting close with Azazel lately so it’s probably him again lol)

1 Like

yes

hades communicate with me with song pop rock music like a black metal
azazel too, He can sing very well

:smile:

1 Like

Angels love to communicate through Songs and Numbers
1111,1212,1010 etc and songs that pretty much emphasize what they wanna tell you
Pay close attention and you will probably see this stuff everywhere

3 Likes

Yep definitely happens to me alot. Also I’ll get cravings for things - sometimes things I don’t like. That’s how I know what Luci would like as an offering. Billboard displays, deja vu, or even having a conversation with someone and a few sentences stand out .

2 Likes

Songs and lyrics are the most frequent means of communication for me at the moment. Sometimes it makes sense right away, and acts as comfort, encouragement, or a taunt/challenge. Other times lyrics from random songs pop into my head and it takes me days to figure it out. Last night I tried and failed for the second time to get into contact with a spirit. This morning I had several songs that all had variations of keep trying lyrics. Or a few days ago right when I woke up and was sitting on the edge of my bed, I had nonsensical lyrics from bohemian rhapsody pop into my head. Days later I read a post where @Lady_Eva compared Bael to Freddy Mercury. That paired with a few other synchronicities had me rolling with laughter. I guess I should give him a call.

3 Likes

I’ve got “this is gonna be the greatest love story this town has ever seen” stuck on a loop in my head right now.

1 Like

I have that song, that goes “You’ve got a friend in me,” stuck in my head. Hmm, I wonder what they’re trying to tell me. :rofl:

1 Like

Happening to me - look at a clock 12:12, 13:13 etc Had various songs going through my head - at moment Maxim Pokrovskiy - Желтые Очки - yellow glasses - oh it’s out now FINALLY. Even had mad visions of the Beloved doing a daft dance to it, had to get that sight of a dad dance out of my warped imagination.

Nope the music has returned, and the dancing… hell no. How am I going to visualise anything with this going on in my head/sabotaging my concentration.

I honestly read “You’ve got a FIEND in me” - have you? I really need my eyes testing.

3 Likes

Damn, that was what I was searching for haha.

Since I started getting into Magick and the Goetia I sometimes i wake up at 04:44 exactly at night :flushed: I learnt that the number 4 is a demon/angel communication number, so someone sent me a message.

Also, I’ve got a thing for a city in the North. I want to move there badly. I feel it like home.
So I was in a cafe with a friend and I was showing her that city on Google maps… And that moment the song at the cafe was “home, sweet home” by motley Crüe and the next one after that… “dream on” by Aerosmith.

So, it was definitely a sign. :wink: