Communication with spirits

How do spirits communicate with you? And how do you know it’s them?

4 Likes

Visions mainly, and I also sense them. If anyone is around their name pops up in my mind. Sometimes telepathy also, and I know it’s them because their name appears when I am talking to them.

3 Likes

Their names appears in visions?

2 Likes

No, I hear them. You know when the name of a movie comes up when you think of a scene from it? Like that.

1 Like

Years ago I thought it was necessary to be cautious before assuming “Oh, I managed to contact Marchosias!” and recently I’ve read a comment against the “fake it till you make it”.
This may be more the attitude of initiatic esotericism, but in Magick a creation takes place at the same time of observation… Surely if the magician (for example) don’t use the sigil it’s more likely to contact an impostor, but by keep going it’s possible to call the right Spirit anyway.

2 Likes

To me I Feel like my head is a big antenna. I can broadcast my thoughts and I can receive thoughts from others. With. The spirits I’m in contact with regularly I know the tone of voice and the specific part of my head I sense thier message coming in at. It’s very consistent for me anyway.

They each have thier own way of speaking too. I know the kind of verbage prince Orobas and King Bael use all the time with me.

When I Evoke other spirits I first call my two patrons Orobas and bael and Lucifer for guidance. I ask Prince Orobas assist me with communication with the spirit and that seems to help me alot.

I’m at the point I get visions, impressions and can heat the spirits voices in my mind.

They have a very different reference point than we do so sometimes I misinterpret the message.

8 Likes

I see them like any other irl person. I know it’s a spirit if I feel pressure in the eyes. I’ll either hear words or see something in my mind. Sometimes I hear things, not in my head, but in the room. I’ll usually hear a hum first, but not always. I’ve noticed temperature changes, smells, and an electric feel to the air with contact. When I see them next to someone, they might look me in eyes and then I’ll get an urge to tell the person something. I don’t always relay the messages though. Sometimes something inside me will make the words “catch in my throat.”

3 Likes

That happens to me Alot too

2 Likes

I wanted to ask you have you ever experienced a spirit making gossip about someone else to you?

My spirits do it all the time and most of the time later I found out what they told me was actually true.

3 Likes

They’ve warned me about certain people, and if I ignore it they end up being right… Once when I lived up North my ex husband’s uncle took great interest in helping me. We were driving on a country road in deep woods and I saw his brother, whom no on knew what happened to him. He was hateful and said that his brother, the guy driving, killed him. I confronted him and he admitted to it, and told me why he did it, he felt it was justified. I have a similar situation with another man that had gone “missing”. He woke me up and said the guy I was sleeping with knew what happened to him. He told me his name, I didn’t know who he was. When I asked my “friend” he was very creeped out and told me that he did know he was dead and then he told me what happened. So then, yes, if I dig a bit, I suppose they do gossip about people, and it’s been correct.

2 Likes

Wow that’s wild. Usually my spirits tell me whose sleeping with who, who drinks too much, whose having an affair. That kind of thing.

2 Likes

Certain spirits make my scalp tingle. Some knock on the walls or doors. Once, during the first week of a new job, I turned the alarm off but didn’t get out of bed. Just as I was drifting back to sleep, I heard growling. It was coming from my mouth but it wasn’t me. And as others have mentioned, I sometimes get a sudden thought that I know isn’t coming from my own consciousness.

6 Likes

They don’t tell me fun stuff. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes!! I have yet to find a better expression/choice of words for this!

3 Likes

It’s like something interferes like, “you can’t say that to them right now, I won’t allow it!”

2 Likes

@Altmer_Magnus Yea I get the morbid gossip too, and hella warnings. Loki likes to recite poems though which I loooooove. I want the fun kind @Mike_Bee gets for a change.

To answer @Kristian 's real question though, we talk most often through them just saying things I ‘hear.’ But also through tarot and I used to use a pendulum–I still have it but I don’t rely on it for communication really. I’ve gotten used to their voices/patterns of speaking to me. So I can usually identify.

4 Likes

At this point for me there is often not much distinction between “my” thoughts and words from spirits. I think that’s partially an Enochian thing, but I’ve also practiced this so much that it all happens very smoothly and without me really trying to do anything. If I need to know something, it comes to me. If I need to do something, I feel a strong pull in that direction. As long as I am aligned between my magick and my mundane actions, things flow naturally and without effort.

I think spirit communication and magick is largely about getting to this sort of state. I used to seek out and look for messages and guidance all the time, putting all these thoughts and feelings over the clarity of my mind. Magick has become an extension of how I live in the world as natural as walking. I recently looked back at an old chaos magick banishing ritual I made up way back in my earliest days, and the words I put for each direction align with the elemental correspondences I didn’t know yet. Now I just let that happen.

3 Likes

I just feel them, I tried to make out whatever emotion they send out and go from there whether is happiness,Anger, Annoyance, or Discomfort, and Alot more. their are still some feelings thou the I haven’t been able to figure out the meaning of it yet

1 Like

when they arrive i feel the energy,exactly like somebody come in the room,when asking something when close my eyes i see some paterns thru my 3eye area and a thought pop up.
sometimes blurry sometimes more clearly,also if i ask something that can answer with yes or no,or this or that,i trust that is the first thing comes in my mind asap.

2 Likes

THIS,THIS, This happens to me alot when They arrive I always see Patterns or a White cloud of smoke forms

2 Likes