Communicating with water spirit or Mermaid

I don’t know if this is the right session for this.

Quick question how do I communicate with water spirit or mermaid? Anyone her done that? How do I go about it? Do I have to go to the river bank or I can there is a way to do it from my home or altar?

4 Likes

I would be better from a body of water but a cup of the stuff will do just fine, water spirits are all session in my experience so you dont have to worry about that

1 Like

What about if I am trying to talk to a specific one or leader of a legion or something and I know her name.

Also have to do it before? How did you go about it?

2 Likes

Well it would be like talking to any other elemental or spirit, just without a sigil, doing it the same way you would a demonic evocation but changed a little for that spirit

1 Like

Now that’s confusing, I am kind of new to magic … help a brother break it down pls

2 Likes

Evoke Nichsa, the Elemental King of Water, and ask him to set up a meeting. Those under him, called Undines, usually manifest as merfolk so it is well within his power to do so.

3 Likes

First start working with the element of water. what are it’s qualities, then look into connecting with that energy. As you progress and since you want a mermaid I would look to the ocean and it’s cycles. Also maybe look into there mythology and blend in with your elemental water magick.

3 Likes

Ok thanks…

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot too

1 Like