Communicating with Spirits while on Anti-Depressants

is anybody here that takes anti depressant and other psychomedical drugs daily and can communicate with spirits?, i feel like these stuff block humans natural feelings and acts like a barier? is it so?

2 Likes

I take anti depressants, and no, it does not affect anything. However, such effects might depend on the strength of the particular medicine that is taken. I have a chronic low-level form of depression called dysthymia, so the medicine I take is not as powerful as what would be prescribed to someone with clinical depression, which is a deeper, and much more serious condition, for example.

3 Likes

I used to take benzodiazepines and they do seem to block our abilities, I find that a lot of medications for psychological issues and drugs I used to be addicted to severely limited my magickal development. I took anti depressants before too and they messed with my mood and feelings a lot and maybe didn’t block my abilities directly but more in an indirect way

2 Likes

I will agree with @DarkestKnight on the type and concentration of pills

Personally, it anesthesiated my soul and body when i was on them …
Plus we all react different to the same medicine
I am not against them, i don’t know your exact situation, but just take good care of yourself :green_heart:

1 Like

yes a benzodiazepine are more powerfull than like propranolol, so i assume that it must be taken down by time and tapering, thank you🙏

how did you get rid of them if you could say?any spirit ritual pathworkings that helped you?

1 Like

thx i will :pray:

1 Like

I stopped taking them cold turkey style and then dealt with the consequences of that, gotta say it didn’t feel good to quit so quickly and it might not be the best option in your situation specifically but you would know. I do work with some spirits on health they help me stay off the drugs and medications but I need to maintain a better lifestyle and make wiser choices for things to work the way they need to. I used to feel like I needed medication or drugs because I was severely depressed and suicidal but with the help of Marbas Lucifer Baal and Lilith I’m all better now and happy without these crutches

1 Like

Changed the title and category to something more appropriate.

You could even talk to spirits, if evoked or whatever, while youre on lsd or even within fog. If you try it & it works it works if not then it doesn’t

what you suggest?

I used to take some for PTSD and concentration issues and didn’t have any issues communicating.

3 Likes

I used to take for ptsd also. It didn’t block my ability to communicate with spirits but probably @DarkestKnight is right about dosage strength ect.

1 Like

When I was on anti-depressents, I didn’t really notice a big difference in my ability to sense things. Now to be fair I wasn’t practicing magick back then, but I had lots of paranormal activity during those times - which is what led me to practice magick. So from my point of view, it didn’t affect my senses much.

1 Like