Communicate with demon using Ouija board

Have anyone use a Ouija Board to communicate with the demon that they want to work with? What other way do you use to communicate with them?

1 Like

There are a lot of posts on Ouija boards and divination check out the search feature and I’m sure you’ll find one you like. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t recommend any spirit boards. Those are portals and anything, literally, anything can slip or come through. There are better ways to communicate with spirit world. Automatic writing is one way though some say it is not too reliable method.

3 Likes

I like automatic writing if you know who you’re trying to talk too.

1 Like

Only if you let it. Never forget that intention is everything. You don’t have to throw the door wide open and vaguely ask “is anybody there?”. Ask for specific entities by name, verify, set your intention that they and only they will come through or nothing.
Having said that, my issue with ouija is the same as pendulums, too much random movement on my part introduces doubt… but telepathy is so much faster anyway.

2 Likes

Verify how? I’m intrigued and now want to know how a spirit’s identity can be verified~

1 Like

i haven’t heard many good things when it comes to spirit boards seeing as you don’t ever really know who you’re letting into your space. Personally have never used one, but i wouldn’t recommend it .

2 Likes

Ask for their sigil.

The boards are no different than Tarot decks or pendulums. You would keep in mind and ask for a specific spirit not just something random with Tarot or pendulums, same goes for boards.
The only reason it has bad press is people knowing nothing about the occult using one. That’s it.
There are people here who use them and have great success.

I don’t because i am not fond of the Ideomotor effect and try to avoid it if possible.

1 Like

Couldn’t a spirit lie and give you the sigil of another spirit that they are not?

1 Like

No because even if they did, you’d use the sigil and get the real deal, it would not call the impostor back. Same with an Enn, that’s why so many recommend using these when calling.

3 Likes

i’ve actually asked this question before and got a rebounding ‘i would suggest you don’t’ i don’t use them for that sense. But that’s just personally how i feel; and based of what other users have told me

1 Like

I understand. On most social media you’ll get RHP or non-pagan/occultists who will use it improperly once or get a board from someone else and foolishly not cleanse it then BOOM everything that happens to them is the boards fault and it is some evil conduit.
Trust me it’s not, look it up here. :slight_smile:

I will honestly say though… if you never have had contact with one, how can you make judgement?
It’s the same argument with Daemons. “They are evil and will eat our souls because media or a christian told me”. We both know that’s not true from getting our feet wet correct?

2 Likes

Ive never /USED/ one but i’ve been in the presence of many where it just went to shit, that’s not to say it was because of the lack of knowledge and the right preparation beforehand. However, the expirance was quite unnerrving and i wouldn’t personally use one in any evokations just on my own personal moral stance. Of course if the right percautions are made then of course the results may differ from what i witnessed; but the risk of failure is too far imbedded into me that i don’t see them as a useful tool at least not at this point!

2 Likes

I hear ya there, if it is already something that you have negative feelings about, you could subconsciously cause yourself problems.
Like i said, i don’t like using it because it is too much swayed by the user.

2 Likes

I made a post about this in another thread detailing how I use it for contact with demons. The search function should turn it up.

2 Likes

Free to be what’s the thread call Ed

1 Like

I don’t recall the thread title which is why I didn’t link it here. You’ll have to dig for it.

2 Likes