Coming down

For months now I have frivolously thrown one curse after another. Bloodlust got the best of me. I was going to get a copy of the Black Book of Azathoth. Only the beginning of the month will see if I am able to do so. Now that I am coming back from it I am starting to wonder what the best course of action will be moving forward. I no longer see good or evil. I see. I see more than most people ever will. Things I’m sure a lot of people here have seen or do see.

I’ll be leaving the Mormon Church and giving up curses for a while after two final big ones. Two curse nukes and I step back for a while. But what is the next big undertaking for this sorcerer? Time will tell.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:8133”]For months now I have frivolously thrown one curse after another. Bloodlust got the best of me. I was going to get a copy of the Black Book of Azathoth. Only the beginning of the month will see if I am able to do so. Now that I am coming back from it I am starting to wonder what the best course of action will be moving forward. I no longer see good or evil. I see. I see more than most people ever will. Things I’m sure a lot of people here have seen or do see.

I’ll be leaving the Mormon Church and giving up curses for a while after two final big ones. Two curse nukes and I step back for a while. But what is the next big undertaking for this sorcerer? Time will tell.[/quote] I have some people who need to pay for what they did to me when I was a child. What curses have you seen the best results with?