Colours during evocation

I have just finished a Black Moon ritual Belial wanted me to do this evening.

The altar was lit up by purple light , like a orb manifestation. I took a photograph and it was visible to the naked eye.

I wonder if anyone else gets such intense colours when evoking?

4 Likes

Absolutely! Purple tends to be a go to for most intense demons. Suhn’tal’ock and Lucifuge both have that color. Azazel and Ra tho appear in Blue light in front of me.

1 Like

Thank you. Belial usually gives Orange and Lucifer white or gold flashes. This beautiful purple was new to me

1 Like

Amazing. I havent evoked Lucifer after fully honing my senses. Hope to do so sometime. Ave Satanas!

1 Like

Cropped it to show part of the colour as it was quite large Iabout 10 inches)

2 Likes

That’s rather beautiful

1 Like

Yes, I thought so. He helped heal me a little as I had really bad back pain and it has lifted. x

1 Like

Purple is also associated with death and necromancy also associated with anything psychic

1 Like

Thank you. Good sign for my working then

1 Like

I had something similar happ n last night although not in that way the room turned darker

1 Like

Well when spirits manifest for me, I can see orbs and they do have different colors (white, blue, and purple are common for me to see). I see it though my eyelids though, similar to scrying with eyelids. I just trained my third eye that way.

1 Like

I think the purple was related to me working on the targets crown chakra as Belial wanted me to do in the working. I just researched this and it matched