Collective help please....?

I have a person I’ve worked with for a long time. I supported them and did several tasks on their behalf free of charge. This included 2 websites and a corporate branding. This person humiliated me with fits of rage over and over again in front of other employees. Now, after I finally charged this person for another work, they are suing me to get their money back. I did the chicken feet curse spoken of by EA on his video. How long does it take this curse to work?

From reading it, I got the impression it was quite slow? I could be wrong though.

Try asking Andromalius for aid, he hates theives and people who hang onto your rightful property or cash.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7129”]From reading it, I got the impression it was quite slow? I could be wrong though.

Try asking Andromalius for aid, he hates theives and people who hang onto your rightful property or cash.[/quote]

I called on him, and felt rested. Then, making a decision, there has been a lull. I’m hoping it stays that way. Thanks Lady Eva!

Sweet, but I don’t deserve credit, just please let us know how it turns out and what we can do to help? :wink:

Thank you so much. Help from my Magickal friends is priceless!!