Collecting Death Grave Dirt/ Executed Confessed Murderers

I am looking for someone , in any state/ hell every state, who can go to a Cemetary, Prison or Otherwise, and get grave soil from graves of Executed Confessed Murders. i am willing to pay a reasonable price. PM me.
Thanks
FDM

1 Like

Why canā€™t you go on your own?
(Sorry I am not judging Iā€™m just wondering if thereā€™s a law against it where you live)

1 Like

Good question. mostly because i am bound to home caring for my wife with no kidneys on Home Hemo Dialysis. I am lucky to do quick runs to the store. Maybe going to Nashville to her Dr. Clinic Appts. but just a quick 6 hour trip doing that once a month wipes her out for some days. i am looking around here in Tennessee- so- maybe something will come up. I have a small family cemetary 30 ft. from my back gateā€” but they are likely ā€œGoodā€ people.
But also, i got some ā€œIntelā€ as it were from Belial, to begin gathering supplies for ā€œDemonic Alchemyā€ā€¦ and it appears not just one murderers grave dirt, but as many as i can collect and keep them separate.
Seriously Me? owell.
in short, traveling is just not in my worldā€” unless I end up a widower. Which, ainā€™t even gonna set a clock by that as she has survived Way Way Way past any Doctors would be Expiration Dateā€¦ nearly not sure she can die, just ā€˜dissolveā€™ and slowly deteriorate. ugh
Thanks
FDM

Damn, that sucksā€¦
Unfortunately I canā€™t help you right now, but Iā€™ll reply and bump this so it goes on top, and hopefully gains more recognition.
So, is your wife a burden for you? Do you have any other family members or friends who could help you with this? I mean instead of paying some random stranger in here and ending up with normal gardening dirt ā€¦

@Frater_Dark_Matter are you working with current 218?

1 Like

Not yet, You mean liber Falxifer 1 & 2 ? I have them downloaded, scanned through them, but have not actually got down to the work, it is on my To Do List ASAPā€¦
Why? Tell me more and or PM me if you will
Thanks
FDM.

Yeah I figured you had the falxifers. I could tell because itā€™s the only place Iā€™ve ever heard of getting grave dirt from a murderer. Iā€™m a current 218 necromancer. I work with the falxifer grimoires intimately.

Grave dirt is powerful indeed but probably from a Murderer is way more powerful. But best is surely Grave dirt from a person who commited suicide

2 Likes

I made a wand with wood from a tree from Aokigahara, aka suicide forest. Itā€™s not grave dirt but the death energies attached to this wand is more powerful than any grave dirt Iā€™ve ever encountered.

9 Likes

That is astoundingly cool.

good catch,!!

wow, i heard of the place, seriously would love to get some of that !!!

Iā€™m sorry about your wifeā€™s illness. It must be very hard for you.

Did yiu try lucky mojo. Tey may take special orders. Also its a danger, if dirty leak. I have read the spirts, may not leave until all dirt is used or gone. If leak in between its a issue,. Byt its in southamerica. I gess, never read tat in america forums.