Cloth sigils

Wanted to try something more durable/resusable and fun to make. More than paper but less than metal.
The idea of patches popped into my head, so here is the beginning preparations of my next work.

6 Likes

Those are great! Are you selling them anywhere online?

1 Like

Not at the moment, but once I get some finished I could . Let me know which sigils you work with @SoliMar and I’ll make them up.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: love! I made one but with my hands since I don’t know how to use the machine lol! Turned out funny looking but fine.

@miku I’m using hand sewing right now. I have a machine but it’s about 70 years old so it’s taken apart for repair right now. Haven’t gotten around to rebuilding it because I got side tracked with an altar and a lizard cage on the same day lol.

1 Like

:rofl: lol! I’ll be sure to share what I did when am home!

This is a very good idea…

1 Like

I was going to start a DIY circle but didn’t have the materials, so I’m doing what I can.

2 Likes

I’ll take 72 orders, one of each of the 72 spirits that were mentioned in the Lesser key, thank you, let me know if you take PayPal.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: this is what I’ve done!

3 Likes

Well done on your first try, can only get better, i wonder how expensive is a embroidery machine would set you back.

I found one on a website it is called a, The barudan BEXT S1501 Single head, 15 needle Embroidery machine their is 2 choices Elite Jnr. And the other one Elite Pro. With stand. 1 head machine for garments, caps, Leather, car mats and more it also has a Design memory with USB up to 5100 designs, so there you go one day you could upgrade to one of those to improve your embroidery.

Sounds good @anon72564005. I’ll start on the weekend when the kids aren’t home. Not sure if I am can pm yet because I’m relatively new to the forum but I’ll reach out.

@BokorTango the only sigil I work with is my One and only King Paimon.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this would work but it could be very amazing to make a quilt out of a single sigil to sleep under. Putting the full 72 on a quilt would be energy overload!

1 Like

:thinking: I wonder what if I do this for the qliphoth spheres sigils on my pillow case! Might be an overload?

1 Like

I did this once, but I just wanted them to be in attendance, I didn’t evoke or invoke all 72.

4 Likes

Cool I use a white canvas fabric i cut into squares

1 Like