Closing this account quiting the occult

I snorted oh geez.

@LucifugeAzazel you really need to find inner peace and not just going from one extreme to the other. If you can’t accept your dark side then your light is gonna be all sorts of fucked. You’re with ying one day and yang the other and you refuse to be with both side by side as they’re meant to be.

I wish you the best of luck but the church and angels aren’t going to save you the way you want…only you can do that…

11 Likes

If you want to go hard core Christian why not join the Eastern Orthodox or one of the Oriental Orthodox churches? The Catholic Church is a circus these days (according to Mel Gibson) . Don’t get me wrong: I don’t hold Mel up to be an authority on anything, except, maybe, anti-Semitism. But the sentiment is essentially accurate. Take it from a former Jesuit.

2 Likes

Good luck, please stop making duplicate posts about this.

7 Likes

Didn’t you already say you were going to do this a while back? Like, a week ago?

I get that you want to leave, I get that you want to embrace the slave driver Church, but if that’s what you’re going to do, then go do it already. Everybody here is supportive of you, everybody here is perfectly cool with you doing it, and nobody’s going to try and talk you out of it for the most part, but stop posting about it and just fucking do it.

11 Likes

So many this :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

Probably wants someone to stop him subconsciously which is why he’s made so many posts and hasn’t done it.

6 Likes

Forgive me for asking but other than informing the mod or closest why the big “farewell cruel world”?

Doesn’t suit everyone; things I don’t like about this site - like people treating others like a magickal version of Alexa or SIRI, not being able to block certain topics which are nonsense, not being able to follow people - and of course there are those who are too fucking apathetic to do magick and want others to use their resources or constantly pm.

I can tell you something, if you think angels are all sweetness and fluffy wings - think again - they are not. Just bad press. If there was a religion that exalted say Satan then angels would be the baddies in popular culture and demons the goodies. You are dealing with energy and dimensions - any names and spirituality is nomenclature and immaterial.

You are exchanging clubs that is all.

9 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

I don’t get it why you’re all trying to change his decision, let the man decide for himself. He’s a grown-up. If he thinks it would be better to turn to the church, let him. Maybe its the best for him to be honest.

3 Likes

Ehmm i dont know but yeah ok good luck lol

In my experience, Father Lucifer tests those who call on him. He wants to make sure you’re worthy enough to continue a path working with him. He will make you prove yourself by tackling the things in your mind that hold you back.

Instead of running from ‘demons’ to ‘angels’ and the Catholic Church (puke) why not try sitting with your inner darkness first? See where you can improve in your life instead of searching for outside sources to save you.

Best of luck to you my friend !

4 Likes

You staying or going? I can pop a block on for a week, see how you feel then, if you miss yer old chums?

7 Likes

This is unrelated. But…

Whom turned you into a man?

2 Likes

Me? I’m still a buxom, fun-loving yet stern goddess, as ever. :kiss:

My avatar change is just a bit of fun. :latin_cross:

9 Likes

Noooooooooooooo… who is this guy?

2 Likes

A Shepard…? :thinking:

2 Likes

Van Helsing. :candle:

7 Likes

A vampire?

2 Likes

Oi, that’s noice eh.
Haven’t actually seen him before. Granted I have watched the more recently Van Helsing movies and series.

2 Likes

Their nemesis. Ancient memes. :wink:

3 Likes