Closing a portal

Yes! the great Prince Astaroth of goetia is!

1 Like

Thank you! So much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hey OP! Janus and Janna are the Portal Gods, so if you’re having trouble with a portal, just give them offerings and petition that they close it for you. That’s the easiest and safest method if you can’t sense it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since it’s affecting your monitor, try using an emf detector. Can pick them up cheap on amazon.

Good idea but not much point. I can’t move the monitor into a different room, etc. When the portal is closed, like all energy that isn’t being observed, it’ll dissipate in time. And my monitor should go back to normal.

Listen to Amirash

1 Like

Feel around for it… If that doesn’t work turn off all the lights and wherever your eyes go in the dark is where is.

1 Like

clairvoyance, portals give off energy like everything else. However, given the nature of a portal/gateway the energy around it is more potent or distorted compared to the rest of the area.

2 Likes

Yeah - not if you’ve lived with it for so long its energy feels normal. :wink:

There’s no such thing as energy feeling normal lol. It still will differ from the rest of the room regardless of how long it’s been there with you. A portal will still feel different from the general ambient energy.

How do we know this isn’t the trickster speaking to us right now? :expressionless:

This will surely help you How To Close Gates and Portals From unnecessary Spirits and energies

1 Like

What’s a “flat?”

You don’t; but it has nothing to gain from trying to trick you about some portal. :wink:

1 Like

Apartment.

1 Like

Not to me it doesn’t.

Thanks, I’ll pop over now to read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s probably a scanning issue

Probably. But it was Lucifer who first pointed it out a while ago (the trickster was not present at the time), and then it was pointed out in the reading I had, so I know it isn’t coming from the trickster, and I know the portal is there somewhere - causing me issues.

It’s cool, I’ll work with Astaroth for this. :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for the responses.