šŸŽ“ Closed to new readings

Please pull a card for me, if you can. No hurry. Take your time. And if youā€™ve already had too many requests, I understand. Thanks!

Please brooo <3

Me too please

I love this idea :slight_smile:

I can volunteer
We have the same timezone so it should be easier
Iā€™m just up really late atm

Hi, hope Iā€™m not too late. I would like one!

I would like one please. Thank you!

Iā€™d like one if possible as well :wink:

1 Like

I would like one too, thank you.

May I have one please! And thanks :smiley:

One card please, general reading

Iā€™d like one

Iā€™d love a card please im not sure what to ask so you can ask sonthin you think would be nice or just do a blank draw. Please and thank you kindly. What ever it is Iā€™m sure will be spot on I just do t want tower, are you doing then with upside-down cards in there to? My guess is the apprebtance or 8 of swords dont remember what 8 of swords is though so that ones probably more valid. Would love to see the skin of those fairy cards if you can.

Youā€™re thinking of the Rider Waite cardsā€¦Iā€™m not using them. Plus if I was, there would be no telling what card would come up

1 Like

If itā€™s to much to ask would u pm mine to me

If you want to, I have no problem doing so when I get to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very kindly ill be waiting patiently.:sparkling_heart:

Just going with what came to mind but didnā€™t see the cards after wards when re reading your post I thought of pickinba card seen them spread out flipped on upside-down then tried to reveal and couldnā€™t see the picture then thought one for you and picked one from the left side and flipped it over it a picture of a fairy leaning with both arms stretched out infron of her so Iā€™d definitely say those cards are vibing with you, also it was a 2

Yes please and thanks, if you have time :smiley:
No hurry. In the comments is fine.

if u are still offeringā€¦ i am down :stuck_out_tongue:

No specific question really, surprise me. thanks in advanced

1 Like