Closed off

Since my energy body is made of light energy, is possession by darker energy spirits like demons and primordials unsafe?

A primordial is unlikely to possess you, just because Primordials aren’t the type to just possess people and not all primordials are dark energy let alone your energy is very unlikely to affect them anyway, your energy compared to a primordial would be like dropping a single drop of ink in the ocean and thinking the ocean will turn black lol
but as for demons not really albeit infernal demon’s energy tends to have a less than savory reaction to light energy elemental wise.

1 Like

Interesting. If you dont mind me askinh what are some types of energies thats could make up an energy body? And what are the reasons for these.

The energy body is made up of your energy, the reason is most people have certain elemental energies intertwined in their souls as part of their energy. As the elements are a natural part of things.

1 Like

do you mean you are a Lightworker?

interesting. How would one find out their elements in their energy?

No, just my spirit is made up of light energy.

1 Like

self scanning, getting a scan, things of that nature.

like element wise or the idea that “everyone has a light body” type thing?

1 Like

element

2 Likes

I don’t think that it’s unsafe because Humans work well with demons and other high-vibrational dark beings, because darkness is within us. We are not creatures of light, we are a balance of both darkness and light. This is why it is very important to understand our individual energy balance on the demonic divine spectrum. It is why many people when they begin working with demons feel a sense of fullness. It is as if they were starving their whole lives and demons have brought them home and filled them with a meal their soul was craving. Just a thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like

he means the actual elemental energy not the concept of “we are both light and dark” elemental wise people are not so “light and dark”

1 Like

Yours is too technically.

1 Like

No, I think you will be ok. There isn’t as much of a conflict as you would think, just be careful and learn how to evict
Them/banish them quickly if for whatever reason it gets too hard for you.

1 Like